Not A Religious Man

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Haldy

Reaction score
Zane:

I don't make too many posts on this site since I don't know much about bottles, but I do know how to pray and will be happy to say a few for you and your wife. My wife, Carol, was just diagnosed with breast cancer this week, so I would appreciate any prayers that can be sent my way, too. Life throws us some "curve balls" sometimes, but God is always in control. Good luck with Darla's continued treatment!!

Denny

druggistnut

Reaction score
Zane (and Denny, too)-
I understand the uncertainty and helplessless that you are both feeling. I have been through it, too.
No matter how tired you might be, how bad your day has been, etc... ALWAYS be there with positive words for your spouses. Just BEING there for every appointment, blood draw, etc... means more to them than anything. It helps you both get through each day, also.
I'll pray for your strength, for your ability to deal with all the other things you need to take care of and for your families to come together at this critical time.
Bill

zanes_antiques

Reaction score
Thanks Denny, I'll say some prayers for your wife as well.

Thanks Bill, Glen, and Sally May. I think it's helping because she's seems "good as new". I know everything will work out for the best.

Thanks again everyone.

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Glen, I let my wife know every day how much I appreciate and love her, as it should be.

Hey Denny, Our prayers go out to you and your wife. I have a very good friend who is suffering from brest cancer. I hate seeing what it does to her but she keeps her spirits high and positive.

Anyone who needs an extra prayer ot to is welcome to call on me at anytime.[:)]

Haldy

Reaction score
Thanks to each and every one of you for the kind words and offers of prayer support! They are very much appreicated. My wife is struggling with dealing with the whole situation at this point and I'm trying to be as supportive as I can.

Denny

EndlesDreamer

Reaction score
So sorry to hear about your wife, and not reading this post sooner. Many prayers are with you during this time. I have had 3 major surgeries in the past year and a half. Life altering and life changing ones.Today I found out I may need yet another. I believe that everything in life happens for a reason, all part of our lifes story. If I can offer a piece of advise it would be, stay positive, and be strong, sometimes we dont realize the strength we really have to endure, but it is there. Laughter, really helped me thru the hard times. Life is a sacred journey.

ktbi

Reaction score
Hi Zane...Just read the post and will wish for the continued best for you both....Our thoughts are with you...I honestly feel that it helps.....Ron

logueb

Reaction score
Zane, I'm sorry that I haven't been able to respond earlier. Still trying to catch up from being on vacation last week. The wife and I have been through the cancer scare with her and she also has high blood pressure. We will celebrate 37 years on August 14. Been through the good times and not so good times together (my wild days). It's the trying times that pulls us closer to our creator and maker. Prayer holds more healing power than most people realize. If you believe, then you have the comfort and support of knowing that there is a power greater than ourselves that is constantly looking out for us mortals. Prayer and faith can do what humanly seems impossible. My family and I will be praying for you Darla, Denny and others than are in need of prayer. I drifted away from my faith for many years, but have been richly blessed since my return. Have faith.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles