OLD ANTIQUE BOTTLE WEBSITE

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

earlyglass

Reaction score
Looks good. The only thing that I see that is missing is a link to my website! www.bottleshow.com

Well, as a constructive suggestion... you may want to sell bottles directly through the website. I just saw links to Ebay listings.

Good luck.

Mike

GuntherHess

Reaction score
Just for information , in the Google scheme of searching, sites that are cross referenced to a lot of other sites get a higher search score. So it behoves you to use a lot of links and have others link and reference your site.

coboltmoon

Reaction score

I will have to post a link to www.bottleshow.com
it’s a great site.
I am going to stick to selling on Ebay for now. You can’t beat the exposure. I have had over 8,000 hits on Ebay in the last eight days and 48 on the web site.
I wanted to put a lot more bottle information up but my webhost has severe limitation, 40,000 charters per page divided into four blocks of 10,000. I signed up for a three year deal, live and learn.

Matt, you’re right. Search engines love links and I like them for sharing information.

GuntherHess

Reaction score
Here is the host I use for my www.antiquemedicines.com site ...
http://www.polurnet.com/shared/

I checked around before I decided on them and they seemed to be rated pretty well, and cheap.

coboltmoon

Reaction score

I did some research before starting. I found a cheap host but after a lot of aggravation I decide to go with Bravenet because I thought they had a feature I was looking for. Come to find out they did not have the template I wanted and now I am stuck with a three year deal that cost $100. I might change host but this will work for now so I can get my feet wet.

By the way RSS Really Simple Syndication
is not really simple.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cehobson