OT free cards

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cc6pack

Reaction score
I know some of you here collect more than bottles. I also collect baseball cards mostly Atlanta Braves. This site is giving away free cards. It's ligit. All you have to do is register click on free gift and add it to your cart. They will ask for your addy and phone # . NO CREDIT TYPE INFO NEEDED.

There's no telling what you will receive but it's free.

http://www.blowoutcards.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=127&products_id=2443

Wilkie

Reaction score
Thanks Dennis, I just went there and took advantage of it. Surprisingly, it was easy to create an account and get the free gift, even free shipping. It said my order, the free gift, will be processed within 1 day. Free stuff is always good! I haven't looked at my baseball cards in 10 years or more. I have them packed away in a trunk. My kids never got into them too much and I'm a pack rat. Maybe someday when I have grand kids they will get a kick out of going through them. Might even be worth something someday.

cc6pack

Reaction score
Tim you're welcome

Post a pic of your cards when you get them. The site I got the link from will post some of their's. I'll post mine. I hope it's not 88 Donruss I think they're still making those things[:D]

glass man

Reaction score
HEY DENNIS,I GOT A 1992 LYKES CARD OF DION SANDERS WHEN HE WAS A BRAVE.SHOULD HAVE HAD IT IN PLASTIC ALL THIS TIME ,BUT FORGOT I HAD IT TILL I SAW THIS. I WILL SEND IT TO YOU IF YOU WANT IT. I ALSO GOT A UNOPENED 1992 PACK OF BRAVES PLAYING CARDS FEATURING THE 1991 BRAVES IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS I WILL SEND IT TO YOU ALSO. HAPPY THANKSGIVING! JAMIE

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaveL