post a pic of your bottle display

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Ratzilla

Reaction score
Hey Steve you're not far from me, I'm right on Main St. Glad you like the Wharton's, I didn't dig that one, sold for the guy who did. Didn't dig the Booz, either - came from a collection I bought from a 90 year old guy a few years back, either he or his mom(details were hazy, but hey, he was 90) found it in a drawer of some forgotten piece of furniture in the attic of their farmhouse. Weird where stuff ends up!

CazDigger

Reaction score
Classy! You'll probably get that shelf design stolen from you. I like it!

Jimbo
Classy! You'll probably get that shelf design stolen from you. I like it!

Hey, maybe he stole the idea from ME! lol

These are all Central NY State ginger beers, mostly from Syracuse and neighboring towns.

CIMG2467.jpg

CIMG2468.jpg

potstone

Reaction score
Tom,
I forgot about all your great sodas's, you have a first class collection!!! One of these days I would like to stop back
over to your place and enjoy them up close and personal.
It's been to long.
Greg

Road Dog

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: deepee45

I've just spent the last half hour browsing through some of the best pictures I've seen of bottle collections thanks for taking the time to show them its always interesting to see how other collectors show their prized items off as Im from England Im at a loss as to your main collecting lines are But do love your sodas cures/bitters & those lovely flasks which I think are everones favs.I dont have my collection on display I only have a limited amount of space so can only display my stoneware gingers & stouts
444.jpg

from one corner
333.jpg

Looking along my other shelf
Image2.jpg

Here Ive had to stich two pictures together not on the same quality as you's guys but I like it cheers

I wonder how rare one of these type of bottle from Ohio is ? Saw one the other day at a toy show. Had some pretty cool pics and writing on it. It did have a base chip though. Awesome collection you have there by the way.

CazDigger

Reaction score
Hi Rory, there are several ginger beers from Ohio, some are very common, some very rare. Not sure which one you are talking about but in general they run $10-250 depending on rarity. Sounds like a Christian Moerlein from Cinci? with lots of writing. probably $60?? Local NY gingers are what I collect. Some are super common and tuff to sell for $15, some are one-known and the most I have heard for one is $1000. I don't follow ginger beers from other areas too much , so i can't say for sure what prices they bring.

Road Dog

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I picked it up this morning for 30 bucks. I don't collect the type , but always thought they were Kool and this seemed like a nice one.

D5252139830648348C040259FDB6EF42.jpg

Attachments

• D5252139830648348C040259FDB6EF42.jpg
    D5252139830648348C040259FDB6EF42.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 94

farmgal

Reaction score
Amazing all the wonderful displays. Kind of made me miss digging. It's been quite a while since I have been here or posted. I've really enjoyed searching thru all the posts and seeing so many new names and a few old name. My life has gone to the dogs. For real. So bottle digging has been put on hold. It really made today my Birthday special to come back and so and feel the love you all have for your bottle and digging passion. I have that love for my dogs...all 41. Hugs, farmgal...

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
It really made today my Birthday special to come back and so and feel the love you all have for your bottle and digging passion. I have that love for my dogs...all 41. Hugs, farmgal...

Happy Birthday Farmgal,....wondered where you'd been?? (Hey we all go away sometimes for awhile) Hope it's been a good day for you.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krähemijers