Saratoga Show

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

CazDigger

Reaction score
Is anyone planning to go to the "Saratoga Show" put on by the National Bottle Musum in Ballston Spa NY on the 4th? Attendance was down last year due to it being the same weekend as the Conn. show, but this year should be great. Its probably my favorite show, lots to do in the area good food and pubs (esp. the Parting Glass!) There will be a meeting of the Saratoga-Type Mineral Water bottle club right after the show if anyone is interested you can come (don't have to be a member)

swizzle

Reaction score
I believe I'll be there. I'll bring the Lampkin bottle if you want to see it. Swiz

CazDigger

Reaction score
Hi Swizz, I have a sales table and will be set up in the back room (I think thats where they have me). Come say hello.
Cazdigger (Mark Yates)

bombboy

Reaction score
I too will be there. Went a couple of years ago and really enjoyed it.

Mark

JustGlass

Reaction score
This is my favorite show of the year. Always alot of great glass. I will be there and Im sure my brother will also attend.

swizzle

Reaction score
I think I'll be setting up a table too. A friend of mine got me into the show in Albany last year and I think he's getting me in this show too. He threw out the invite. I'll confirm with him if I'm selling or not and go from there. You probably know the guy. He sold a Lampkin's some time ago (1 year - 20 years I dunno), and said it was probably you that bought it from him. I'll most likely be wearing my Antique-bottles.net shirt that I wore last year.

Bombboy we still on for tomorrow? Jim's picking me up at 4pm after I get out of work. Swiz

bombboy

Reaction score
Swiz, I'll be there early afternoon. Got alot of dirt to move. See you when you get there.

jpclute

Reaction score
hey Mark,

Hope to see you there. Haven't had the time for a whole lot of digging, lowest ammount of privies I ever dug before a show I would say. Have one pit in Utica I would like to dig before the show but I'm concerned if I drive out there it may still be full of water, & one more in the tri-cities that I know is pontil but full of round rocks. Will most likely set up half my table with "orphan" bottles dropped off at the Bottle Museum, to raise a little money for the place. See you soon.

Roy

swizzle

Reaction score
Yup I'll be there as a seller too. I just got the heads up today. I'll see you guys there. Swiz

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: swizzle

Yup I'll be there as a seller too. I just got the heads up today. I'll see you guys there. Swiz
Make sure to gobble up al the Paterson Stuff for me....[8D]

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexTheBottleHunter