SODA FIZZ???

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bamascavenger

Reaction score
Hey, How often do you get the SODA FIZZ? I have only gotten 1 for 25 bucks. I know Kathy has been ill, so ya have to cut some slack but how many do you get for 25 dollars?[:-] WHOOPS FOOT IN MOUTH DISEASE! DID NOT SEE THE OTHER POST ABOUT KATHY, I AM VERY SORRY TO BE INFORMED OF HER ILLNESS. PLEASE EXCUSE THE ABOVE, WHATS 25 DOLLARS ANYWAY. I WILL DONATE SOME BOTTLES AT AUCTION IF ADMIN WILL ALLOW PROCEEDS TO GO TO KATHY FOR ANY OF HER NEEDS? LET ME KNOW, PLEASE.

thesodafizz

Reaction score
I found that William let you guys know and, altho embarrassed by it a bit, I appreciate the thoughts and kind words. Thank you!

I did 2 issues (the May-June and July-Aug. ones) that were printed the day I had surgery. I intended to mail them once I came home, never realizing......

Anyway, they are in boxes, in the floor - some are labeled, ready to go, just need to get them to the PO. The rest, I have to have a lot of help to get labeled. This week, I hope, my friend can get by from Tenn.to help me again to get the rest mailed. After all, they've been in the floor, printed, for a month....

Somehow, I will get another issue out as soon as I can. If things had gone differently there would have been another issue (the Sept.-Oct. one) ready. or at least almost ready, to mail (which would have gone a long way to catch things up for this year).....sigh... The good thing, I guess, is that I am getting better at doing some things with my left hand (like typing this).

I swear, just when I thought things would finally get better, now this. It's the last thing I expected to happen. Actually, the surgery was supposed to prevent it, not cause it to happen... But, I am getting a bit stronger each day... I keep trying to focus on what I can do, instead of all the things I can't... I just wish there was someone that could lend a hand with the magazine until I am back to able....but I know everyone has their own lives.

Thanks to everyone for bearing with me.....

K

glass man

Reaction score
GOD BLESS YOU KATHY. IF WE LIVED CLOSER MY WIFE AND I WOULD HELP AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.I DON'T KNOW A LOT BOUT SODAS THOUGH,BUT MY WIFE DID WORK FOR THE LOCAL PAPER FOR YEARS,I AT LEAST COULD HELP WITH THE MAILING. ANY WAY MY POINT IS YOU ARE IN OUR PRAYERS! JAMIE

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles