Speaker required

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Roger

Reaction score
I received the following email from Gale if any Member is available and interested.[/align] [/align]
[/align]I belong to the Western Reserve Depression Glass Club and I am trying to find someone to give a talk about bottles at our next meeting.(short notice- June 6th) We are located in the Cleveland area-Parma. Any of your members nearby who would possibly be interested could either email me at bobe0071 at cox.net or call at (216)524-3054.Not sure where to post this on your site and would appreciate your help. Thank you in advance whether I find a speaker this way or not. Sincerely, Gale Klubnik[/align]
[/align] [/align]- Roger
[/align]

capsoda

Reaction score
Alright folks, There are alot of you guys digging up around there and this is your chance for fame and celebrity. You will be in the lime light and can explain that we are preserving and saving these bottles from loss rather than stealing from the world. That it is not all about money but love of a hobby.

I can't do it becauce I'm am too far away but would be glad to help in any way I can. Gave speaches steadly for 5 years and can explain the process and how to prepair.

Anyone interested PM or email me and we can exchange PH #s.

Go for it!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amandaward