Summer 2009, Summer 2014

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
Awesome. Congratulations on your daughter's graduation, albeit I'm five years off. Finish that pole-building addition? Lovely finds. For me, kayaking brings me some stuff. It's how I began collecting bricks.... XD They all have the company's name on them and head right for the garden now. My two favorite are in my first turtle's tank. :/ Anyway, way off topic (I was once voted second-most-random-person; but not so much anymore...) The archived chats here have helped me research in the past, and so I'm here now thanks to all you kind people. :D But, the fact in my signature I had "Looking for Musekgon bottles" actually interfered with my research. It, when typing in the city on a bottle I found the other day, lead me to all my posts in searches because it had 'bottles' and 'Muskegon' in it. XD. So, it's changed and no more interference I hope. :D Getting off topic again. From this I somehow get cows and bologna and Amazon Dart Frogs and Chinese Rice Paper and.... see why I was once second most random?

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kennyg1960