TEST

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bottlenutboy

Reaction score
ANYONE WHO I HAVE ALREADY TALKED TO ABOUT THIS FLASK, PLEASE DO NOT GIVE AWAY THE ANSWER

ok that being said, i have all the information (value, rarity) but i thought it might be fun to test the forum to see how well we actually do on the hard ones, so here goes,

"PHILLIPS JACKSON & CO." "WHOLESALE LIQUORS" "NASHVILLE, TENN." in a slug plate, its a half pint, clear BIM shoo-fly flask

so, WHATS IT WORTH??? HOW RARE IS IT?

EDIT: forgot the pic...

E4B17E3841204C73987D5C512BAD3E21.jpg

Attachments

• E4B17E3841204C73987D5C512BAD3E21.jpg
    E4B17E3841204C73987D5C512BAD3E21.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 52

bottlenutboy

Reaction score
i find it hard to believe that the whole damn panel of judges consists of lobey...that being said, this IS a test, and in school what happens when you skip the tests? YOU FAIL! if you dont take the test you fail, you get a bad grade, so far lobey is doing better than anyone else and he didnt even put forth any effort in his response, but atleast he did respond...

THIS TEST IS FOR EVERYONE, NOT JUST LOBEY, SO POST YOUR OPINIONS, OR GET FLUNKED!

sweetrelease

Reaction score
well as far as i can see it lacks any good color and really is not all that great looking so not much in my book .i'm sure you have something linked to it somehow but i just don't get it[8|]. not much to look at ,so it must be rare or at lease sought after by some sort of collector? so do i get a lease a d + for my effort?[:D],matt

California Dream N

Reaction score
Nice looking bottle. Clean. Not particularily something that jumps out at you but it could be rare ?? Have no idea on the value...I am curious as to what it's worth??? Norene

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaveL