The new show American digger was on today.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I totally blew it off.. haven't turned my TV on all day.. did they dig anything pontiled?

surfaceone

Reaction score
Hey Kevin,

I missed it, as well. It doesn't sound at all to be my cup o'dirt.

The archies are Getting the Negative Word Out, and the "other side" is not getting any words in...

cast-of-american-digger-1.jpg

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
I Worry about my yards they worry about theirs. It wont effect a thing. I have a few pits to check out this weekend. Will they stop me from sticking my shovel in? Na

appliedlips

Reaction score
What is the "other side" going to say? They are idiots and deserve all the negative attention they are getting? If I didn't know any better and thought these bozos were your typical diggers I'd vote to ban digging myself.

ORIGINAL: surfaceone

Hey Kevin,

I missed it, as well. It doesn't sound at all to be my cup o'dirt.

The archies are Getting the Negative Word Out, and the "other side" is not getting any words in...

cast-of-american-digger-1.jpg

surfaceone

Reaction score
What is the "other side" going to say?

Hey Doug,

I figure in this case, the "other side" is us. That was not a plea for more time for Ric Savage. I figure he's had his 15 minutes & then some.

DSCF5434.JPG

epackage

Reaction score
As fake as the Auction Hunter show, with some "appraiser/expert" agreeing to pay rediculous prices for the crap they brought in her store....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Gotta love when he says the Carbide Lamp will bring $250-300 in that condition, check the completed sales for them on E-Bay and then tell me he's not a Nit Wit...[8D]

I'll watch because it's just like a car wreck, ya' got's to see what happened...[:-]

appliedlips

Reaction score
I am in bed with the archies when it comes to any show like this. No other side here, we should not dig historical sites, they should and any public forum that glamorizes fame and fortune from digging any kind of treasure is a cancer. No show will ever be successful without using the money aspect.

ORIGINAL: surfaceone

What is the "other side" going to say?

Hey Doug,

I figure in this case, the "other side" is us. That was not a plea for more time for Ric Savage. I figure he's had his 15 minutes & then some.

DSCF5434.JPG

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles