Travelers bitters!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
You just never know! Just say I won the Lottery, being a bottle collector and digger and all, I wouldn't all of the sudden forget about this hobby I love, I would buy some big $$ bottles, and join Ebay to do it, then on the other hand there are some bums on ebay, I have met a few. Rick

bearswede

Reaction score
Something seems odd about the seller

Hey, Glen...

The seller runs an on-line auction for antique bottles out of PA to compete with Glassworks... I got a bottle from his last auction... People (quite awhile ago) complained about him on this forum, but I'd say he's pretty square (as in a pretty square dealer)...

BTW... Megura (2000) lists that bottle as $7000+...

Ron

BRIAN S.

Reaction score
I think Rod just runs ebay auctions every once in awhile to draw attention to his upcoming public auction. Much like Jim at Glassworks has done in the past.

LC

Reaction score
Just took a look at his or her feedback, they never got one feedback for any of the auctions they bid on. I never checked where they were from though , to see whether or not they were from the same area as the sellers.

Just went back to check location, and they were not located anywhere where the Sellers were located.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdahlem