Very Light Yellow Amber SS Coke

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
bottlekid76 ~

"Hall of Fame"

Worth it's weight in "gold!"

SPBOB

Uncle_Jarvis

Reaction score
Very cool looking bottle.. Thanks for sharing.. I have a similar one but it lacks the word "root" on the bottom. These almost yellow looking ones are quite rare. [:)]

tftfan

Reaction score
OH !!!!.........oh....uh.... ah.... NICE !!

Brains

Reaction score
I think it's "pretty"
-Great bottle, keep the pictures rolling...maybe some odd artistic shots with interesting backgrounds but the bottle is still the focus of the picture-

Bottle Junkie 56

Reaction score
May be way off base, here. I hope this bottle is not one of those 70's reproductions (from an original mold). That's the story I've heard over the years. Not saying this bottle IS a repro, but the really gloppy crown-to-neck makes it suspect to me. Just my humble opinion. Hey, Morb, Hillsville was off a little this year, bottlewise. Don't Ya think? Or am I getting picky in my old age. RK

morbious_fod

Reaction score
Hillsville was kinda "interesting" bottle poor. There were plenty of bottles just very few that were eye catching. I did ok, but then again I've never done great at Hillsville, granted I've only been going for about three years.

glass man

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: surfaceone

Hey Tim,

That is a gorgeous Coca-Cola. It's got everything going for it; COLOR, Color & color, straight arrows, shoulder and base script, Root. Am I seeing an apricotty glow to it?

I'd like to see it sandwiched between a couple chocolatey amber examples. Fall colors, don'tcha think...

ArrowAd.jpg
Thanks to Reggie.

I used to have that eddie collins ad!I also had an ad for some wine co. [in the 40s I think] it had TY COBB in it..the ad said somen bout when TY had friends over he served them only the best[what ever wine it was] the funny part was TY had his hands streatched out like he was gonna choke them and the"friends" eyes were buging out!![:D][:D][geez any thing I have read TY had no friends..did have alot of stock in FORD and the coca cola co.!]

As a lover of color that is a beautiful bottle and it being an amber with the arrow...just makes it that much better!GLAD FOR YOU!!JAMIE

bottlekid76

Reaction score
Thanks guys! It's original Randy, just a crude example with some killer color [:)]

~Tim

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sneaky Pete