What's the best way to clean this Jack?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Wolfdog

Reaction score
this post has nothing to do with bottles

epackage

Reaction score
Good to see our new Forum Cop keeping everyone in line, I guess it's the water in Michigan....100 posts and he's gonna be the new flatfoot on the block...[8|]

Wolfdog

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: epackage

Good to see our new Forum Cop keeping everyone in line, I guess it's the water in Michigan....100 posts and he's gonna be the new flatfoot on the block...[8|]

you're a freaking idiot.

andy volkerts

Reaction score
[:)][:)] Gadzooks!!! At least it is in the right category, Cleanin & repairin, Chill guy nobody wanrs to incur the wrath of the Swiz[8|][8|][8|].......Andy

swizzle

Reaction score
No need for name callin' and we're fresh out of cardboard badges as well. He has a point that it isn't a bottle but I ask you Mr. Wolfdog Sir, "Where is the proper place to post such a device?" I first thought of Unexpected Discoveries but didn't find it fitting to ask how to properly clean it there. I did try to fit it in a few categories in my mind before settling on this section. I didn't see it as a problem because we are all friends here and I didn't think my friends would mind me placing this here. So here is where it is. If any Moderators or Admins see it fitting to move my post into another category then they will do so and I won't have a problem with it. I do apologize that this post wasn't about cleaning out the last few drops of a bottle of Jack. In the meantime please accept my apology and have a great summer and don't mind the arsebusters. They are plentiful here. [8D]

mr.fred

Reaction score
Swiz!!-----next time you find a Jack----be sure it's a Bottle Jack[sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=tongue.gif]--then your in the right category [;)]

TJSJHART

Reaction score
IF A BOTTLE OF JACK IS FOUND I HOPE TO BE THERE TO HELP EMPTY THAT POOR SOLDIER DRY.....AND THIS WAS THE RIGHT FORUM TO LODGE THIS SUBJECT IN THE TITLE SAYS NOTHING ABOUT IT BEIN FOR GLASS ....NOW PASS THE BOTTLE I'LL HAVE ANOTHER SHOT....

swizzle

Reaction score
[:D][:D][:D] I do have a bottle jack but its a clean jack & I quit drinkin so no bottles of jack either. I guess I'll have to dig one. [:D]

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: old.s.bottles

Here are the ones we use...

818683BFFE0F4D34BB84E3AD19AE9953.jpg
Man, those are some LIGHT rails. Must be a historical RR. We use much larger Simplex Jacks when lifting heavy rails and cars.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sneaky Pete