which Dr. Pepper is older????

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

madman

Reaction score
hey art i need one of those bluefields from va, pm me thanks mike better grab all you can mike

grime5

Reaction score
where is the ky dr pepper from? i might need one of them. thanks greg

madman

Reaction score
hey art, i dig them all the time, these are xtras but i guess you dont need um now lol or the nehi , these are knoxville bottles and common, the smaller mountain cities are rarer, there is also an earlier version that is embossed not debossed thats worth more i dont care about worth, but its nice to no youve got a good one mike

7DCCEB6B83F74CB98CE3E4DB9DCC6726.jpg

Attachments

• 7DCCEB6B83F74CB98CE3E4DB9DCC6726.jpg
    7DCCEB6B83F74CB98CE3E4DB9DCC6726.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 62

madman

Reaction score
man i wish i new how to dive, id come up diving is very interesting just pick them up, very nice! let us know on the bottles yer getting mike

morbious_fod

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: arthur
mike--Charleston wva, Bluedfield VA, Beckley WVA Bluefield WVA, Kentucky

Bluefield, WVA? The only time Dr. Pepper was being bottled in Bluefield, WV was in the late 1960's when Bluefield Coca Cola took over the franchise. They were indeed bottled in Bluefield VA; however, from the early 1940's till the late 1960's. Is is a painted label? You got a picture? By the way I would be interested in Bluefield Dr. Peppers myself, especially a Bluefield, WV.

jejbottles

Reaction score
Arthur,
Did you find any Dr. Pepper bottles with Coeburn, VA embossed on the bottom?

arthur

Reaction score
To everyone who responded about the Dr. peppers . when I get a chance I'll go through them and i'll let you know the locations. Soory about the west virginia location . Read it Wrong. Madman i will have a bluefield va bottle for you. Right now I dive every day and stack the bottles I find in my bottle room I will go through these and galdly trade bottle for bottle no cost except for shipping. Like I said it takes me a little longer to get things done. I used to be good on a surf board. Still try to Goofy foot in the wheel chair. Arthur

morbious_fod

Reaction score
No problem about the mis reading of the town, I do wonder if there is an acl Dr. Pepper out there with Bluefield, VA on it. Have you found any of the green Dr. Pepper from Bluefield, VA in good shape? I have one but it's got a chip in it.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amandaward