Why I Feel Like Maxwell Smart Agent 86 or I

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epackage

Reaction score
There's alot of other info to be found on the interwebs, once someone knows certain pieces other parts of the puzzle fall into place. My neighbor had her CC info stolen 3 times in the last month and people made purchases in other countries using it, all because some guy with a baby monitor overheard her giving her CC number over the phone, better to be safe than sorry IMO...

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cyberdigger

I have my name, email, and phone up on the NJ forum.. as of yet, no scumbaggery has occurred.. maybe if I put ms SSN and DOB on there.. [:-]

Could you add your CC/debit card# & security info also.......................for good measure you checking account # also.

acls

Reaction score
I don't have an Internet connection on my home computer anymore. Decided to use that money for unlimited on my phone. Can't figure out how to post pics from my phone on to the forum directly. Anyone know how pm me. I can do it at work by hooking my phone to their computer, but it's a real pain. Have to save them and resize them.... And of course I want to get on Randy's good side![:)]

Bottle Junkie 56

Reaction score
Jim (epackage). I never gave a thought to what You're saying, but You're absolutely right. Is it possible for You to ask someone to nix the email and phone # for me. I barely know how to navigate this forum. I look (lurk) this sight daily and logged in yesterday for the 1st time in quite awhile only to discover I had 4 pm's, hardly knew what to do with that. I have a 7 oz. green glass soda with red/white ACL (tall narrow 7 oz.) White Cross Beverages with DB in a seal and ribbon(?) Reverse: Bottled by David Boyle Co. Paterson, N.J. Absolute mint condition. I pulled it out af a box a while back and set it aside for You. Do You have it? If You could get them to nix the info I'll send it to You free of charge, but jot my email down before they nix it and email me with your address. Boy, am I stupid. I won't do that again. I enjoy seeing your Paterson bottles as You add them. Many, many thanks! RK

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I took your personal info off this post, Randy.. you should be fine now.. [;)]

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Bottle Junkie 56
I have a 7 oz. green glass soda with red/white ACL (tall narrow 7 oz.) White Cross Beverages with DB in a seal and ribbon(?) Reverse: Bottled by David Boyle Co. Paterson, N.J. Absolute mint condition. I pulled it out af a box a while back and set it aside for You. Do You have it? If You could get them to nix the info I'll send it to You free of charge, but jot my email down before they nix it and email me with your address. Boy, am I stupid. I won't do that again. I enjoy seeing your Paterson bottles as You add them. Many, many thanks! RK
That's very nice of you, I will send you my address because that's a bottle I need and it's greatly appreciatesd. Happy to hear you enjoy the posts, all my best to you!
Jim

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cyberdigger

I have my name, email, and phone up on the NJ forum.. as of yet, no scumbaggery has occurred.. maybe if I put ms SSN and DOB on there.. [:-]

That's because they all love you Chuck [:D]

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Bottle Junkie 56

Thanks, Pat. Hope to make it, it's the best show ALL year. Who the heck is Henry Gator? I might just have to plow right in to him. RK

A good guy from Charleston who has gone bottle crazy. He used to collect years ago and quit for.........how many years Henry? Now he's back at it HARD for a little over a year and can't figure why bottles are more than $3 bucks a pop now.[;)]

But damn it, he's got stuff I don't have.....................not that I'm envious, just irate that I can't find them too, and for the same price. But a 'B&W' for $4 come on, that just aint right.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tasha85