Wishart's Pine Tree Cordials

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

rando

Reaction score
Hey Gang , was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction for info regarding Wisharts Pine Tree Cordials . Would like to know all the different variations , colors , sizes and so on . Any help is greatly apreciated ! Thanks .
randy

GuntherHess

Reaction score
Not sure I have seen a good review of them. I list about a dozen variations but that's only the tip of the iceburg I expect. Sounds like a good task to undertake if you want to volunteer[;)].

NCdigger5

Reaction score
I have seen 5 different variations of the Wishart's bottles. One is a Wisharts that says patent 1859 and a tree on one of the sides. There is a smaller size in this bottle. I have also seen a Wishart that says Trademark on the side with the tree on it and doesnt have patent 1959. There is also a smaller size in that bottle. I have also seen a wishart that is amber. Here is mine it is the smaller one that says patent 1859.
9edb_1.JPG

Here is a link to one of the other types and some info about wishart bottles.
http://www.glswrk-auction.com/mc22.htm

PhilaBottles

Reaction score
Ive dug them in 2 sizes whole and many broken variations. It would make a very nice reference if someone put it all together, but they would need my pontiled blue one for photographs, but ofcourse.

rando

Reaction score
Hello PhilaB , can we get a pic for all to see ?? Was this found with others that were sold in a Glassworks auction last year or a few years back ?? Thanks.
randy

PhilaBottles

Reaction score
oh snap. I was just messin around! do they really come blue and pontiled?!?!? I didnt even think they come pontiled!

Matt

bottlediger

Reaction score
Yes they do come pontiled, green is the only color I have seen pontiled however. Extremly rare however

Digger Ry

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JOYCELR