Wishart's Pine Tree Cordials

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

PhilaBottles

Reaction score
please dont refer to them as 'retarded puppies', they prefer 'special puppies'.

your beat. rrrrrrroll out.

LMAO

tigue710

Reaction score
calm down girls!

I counted 12 variants on the dot, the are only 6 known pontil wisharts, all are an olive amber color and came from the same hole. There is also supposed to be a forest green one that makes 7, but I havnt seen it.... yet... The 12 variants I know of are all size and embossing variants, once you get into color there are even more... That sample is sweet Matt! It was 11 before I saw that....

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Hey Tigue whats up? long time no see.
You didn't say anything about my blue Wisharts? its got to be one of a kind.[8D]

tigue710

Reaction score
whats up bud...! Ya I stay out of the internet world mostly now... Tired of getting crap for trying to help people and I'm mostly just waaaaaay to busy working and digging!! Met fireman Jack the other day, planing a couple privy digs I hope! Freaking cool guy, I cant see anyone turning him away from the door...

That blue one aint real, but nice try! Id loose a nut if I saw that! lol... take care man, good luck with your digs, hope all our holes are empty![;)]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Yeah you can fool some of the people some of the time...bla bla bla lol It is real, its just a illusion lol

Good luck diggin ,I am still on a brake[8D]. Rick

appliedlips

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: GuntherHess

I like the sample version...

87481DB3198C4E6A8D82194FD2E7C27E.jpg

Cool bottle Gunther,I never seen that one.As far as pontilled Wishart's,I seen atleast on or maybe two sell. a couple years ago at Glassworks.They had a true iron pontil,not some make believe sandy-swirl pontil that had been smoothed over.They were amber and described as being one of only a few known,all dug in one privy in Philly,years back.They were thought to be the only pontilled examples and the only I have seen or have seen listed.

SORRY FOR THE REPEAT,I MUST HAVE MISSED YOUR REPLY ABOUT THE PONTILS TIQUE.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JOYCELR