yellow glass Not To Be Taken

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

photolitherland

Reaction score
I found a yellow Not To Be Taken poison in a store in Hot Springs last week, he was asking 40 bucks for it. Ive never seen one thats yellow, I didnt take measurements on it, but it looked like it was about 4 inches tall or so and is just like the common Not To Be Taken bottles you see in every bottle show. But I was wondering what the value on this bottle is, I have many not to be takens in my collection, all or eiher green or cobalt blue. I didnt have 40 bucks with me though so hopefully if its worth that it will still be there in a few weeks.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I've never seen even a pic of a yellow one.. might be worth picking up but try and talk it down anyway..

Poison_Us

Reaction score
Would need a picture or some more details to know which one your talking about. There were so many English bottles that have NTBT on them I couldn't even begin to guess which one your looking at. But yes, yellow is not a typical color for English bottles, but there are a few.

glass man

Reaction score
LOVE COLORS AND A TRUE OLD YELLOW BOTTLE [NO AMBER IN IT AT ALL] IS A HARD COLOR TO FIND!!IF I HAD THE MONEY AND SEEN IT AND HOPEFULLY COULD TALK THEM DOWN A BIT OR EVEN IF I COULDN'T I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN IT.IF YOU DO GET IT OR JUST GO BACK AND TAKE A PICTURE OF IT I WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT! JAMIE

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaveL