Bottle Bible?``

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
By his greatness the painted god need not lay his hands upon you to have a bible to know his greatness.He bestowes his powers upon you to know what kind of silica and lime creation you possess. Like yourself having sprang from the dust. Your own greatness tells you what you desire,Yes the painted ones. No ******** you don't have it? Oh Morb. Now it's not to cheap,runs close to 50.00,but well,well worth it.I take it your not a member of PSBCA? Gotta join,and it's 25.00 again well,well worth it.Even got us a little mag,nuthin fancy.Join and we'll get better.You can get all this done by contacting Kathy Hopson-Sathe @ PSBCA 341 Yellowstone Drive, Fletcher,N.C. or try www.thesodafizz.com.

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
There's another I forgot about. I dont have it cause it's just out and it's Collecting Soda Pop Bottles. You can get it for 19.95 it has164 pages. For it it's Ron Fowler,4518 35th Ave.,N.E. Seattle,Wa 98105-3002.Don't like it he'll give your money back,now that's hard to beat

I_dig_bottles

Reaction score
Not a book, BUT this site is the best place that I have seen to find information !

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snidelis