RHODE ISLAND HUTCH?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

glass man

Reaction score
I just won an item off ebay.The bottle is clear,8 inches tall. EMbossed in a circle "FIVE SULLIVAN BROTHERS ,PROV. R.I. ". Embossed in the circle "TRADE-5-MARK". EMbossed over the circle "REGISTERED ". THE bottle looks mint in the picture.The person did not collect bottles and knew nothing about it. I googled 5 SULLIVAN BRO. etc. and came up with ,in 1897 the co. became the five.etc.Went out of business 1918. THE CO. WAS ONLY ONE OF A HALF DOZEN CO. THAT USED THE HUTCHINSON TYPE BOTTLE TO SOME OF THEIR PRODUCTS. I need help as usually I know a hutch from a blob! This one is tricky in that the top looks EXACTLY like a hutch ,but the neck is longer than any hutch I can remember. IS there a way some one can go on ebay to see this bottle even though auction is over? It was listed ,ANTIQUE BOTTLE,SODA? THE seller is joe7848(1339) item no. is 140207148048. HOPE IT WAS OK TO GIVE THAT OUT.I DON'T HAVE A CAMERA. IF any one has any knowledge of this bottle ,please let me know!

tigue710

Reaction score
not a hutch, that is a blob soda. Anything longer then about a inch max is not a hutch. (sorry, I didnt know you were asking about a specific bottle before)

glass man

Reaction score
My head told me it was not a hutch ,but my heart wanted it to be any way.THANKS ! If any one knows any more about this bottle[rarity,value, any thing] PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mlzeigler