how free am i?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Just Dig it

Reaction score
Hmmm i love walking home through the park only to be surrounded by 15 puerto ricans who wanna rough up a white guy because hes white..what the **** as a white man how come if i drop and n bomb or i say spic (which i wouldnt do i love all people) then im racist but if i get called a cracker whiteboy or whitey...it isnt racist...and of course..theres the 1 30 plus year old puerto rican who has a knife and wants to gut me like a mackeral...im so done with this piece of ____ city..all you nh diggers better watch out something tells me im heading your wat in the next few years...no worrys im still alive and unstabbed thanks to a large rock and the words (the first one of you to step to me is getting it bad..the rest of you might get me stab me even kill me..but im taking one of you with me..and a sioftball game saved me...maybe i should invest in some bear mace for the next one who wants to take a pass

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
Yikes. Maybe you should report the incident to the police so that they can protect others.

glass man

Reaction score
I CAN NOT GO TO MY OLD NEIGHBORHOOD WHERE I GREW UP ,BECAUSE I AM WHITE. SAD! JAMIE

Just Dig it

Reaction score
the cops dont care..l.theres been like 15 murders here this year already some girl got shot in the stomach and died because some guy she slept with told his girlfriend he cheated on her..so the gf says to prove your love to me you have to kill this girl and he does it and shoots the girls boyfriend in the foot....even if i reported it who do i say did this?? they were all slightly tanned and wearing jerseys officer...go get em! (they just dont care until something happens) sry if im rambling im jsut still in adrenaline mode

cyberdigger

Reaction score
[:D] I know what you mean Cord! I'm so white I need sunglasses to look in the mirror..

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Glad you made it out OK, Eric.. but man, sounds like some tuff turf.. I'd just get out of there..permanent..

CWBookAuthor

Reaction score
Why not do what I've done? Pack a 9 mm automatic and carry an extra clip? It will get their attention.

Just Dig it

Reaction score
Yeah i want to leave soon charlie..just waiting on my settlement from that accident i was in.
too bad its taken 2 years one surgery and an a**crack that looks like The crack in the liberty bell and a bad knee that pops out of place ocasionaly to pull it off..
ty all for your care..i had no one to vent too and it helped to get a little of my anger and frustration out
at least i had somewhere to come and vent

Lobey..i knew you were a badass but the hammer to the head is some CSI jazz

CW i dont have a 9mm but i have a 1950s-60s sears roebuck shotgun = ) found it in a house cleaning
i leave it at my grandfathers..because of my area..cant have it in the wrong hands..
My Girlfriends Father has a luger

I couldnt shoot someone.
guess im just a pansy

but i am getting bear mace a large can my pal has he likes to call the crowd pleaser...although illegal in mass...i walk home from work and dont wanna feel the cold steel of a 9.99 walmart blade jabbed into my kidney and twisted..call me old fashioned =)

if it was the one kid i would have fought him..if it was 3 i would have hit the biggest one and hoped for the best..but it was (12-15) 17-25 year olds and they were racialy motivated..i just dont get why i cant charge them with a hate crime but they can charge me

glass man

Reaction score
WAS ON A PAINTING CREW WORKING RIGHT OFF MLK BLVD. IN THE OLE ATL. GA. [LIKE ONE COMIC SAID AIN'T IT IRONIC HOW THE WORST PLACES ARE ALWAYS AT AN MLK BLVD./] WELL OUR BOSS BOUGHT A PAINT RIG REALLY ,REALLY CHEAP FROM A PASSERBY AT THE JOB. [ALL DAY LONG PEOPLE CAME BY WITH BOOM BOXES ,OR WHAT EVER TO SELL,INCLUDING LADY FOLK WANTING TO SELL THEMSELVES!] WE WENT TO LUNCH NOT FAR AWAY AND WHEN WE CAME OUT THE PAINT RIG WAS GONE! WONDER HOW MANY TIMES THAT RIG WAS SOLD AND STOLEN AGAIN? [:D]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mlzeigler