how free am i?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cordilleran

Reaction score
Somewhere in the Great American Southwest
Tried the mace/pepper spray on an occasion or two. Doesn't work on knuckleheads. I worked as a door-to-door debt collector a few years back and this knucklehead rushes me with a big length of wood. I sprayed him good and continued to dance around this fool as he swung this 2 x 4 blindly. He broke my thumb and I high-tailed it outta there when he went to retreive his 12-gauge. A knife or pistol? Maybe. A scattergun? All bets are off. I eat the hottest peppers on earth (habanero) regularly, slake my thirst on straight shots of Tabasco and have even sprayed self-defense pepper spray in my mouth as an aperitif. If a weakling like me can do this what about the big dogs?

cordilleran

Reaction score
Hate crime legislation is just to augment sentencing guidelines for white folks. I've been told only European-Americans are racist; everyone else is incapable of racism. Welcome to the Brave New World, boy!

capsoda

Reaction score
Hammers the nail bangers best friend. Used mine once to hook the end of my nail gun and pop a few into a crackheads thigh. Him and his bros didn't want my truck keys anymore. I don't cary a pistola anymore because I promised the wife. I have no problem jettin a few at someone and I can hit the target stationary or moving. Hadda lot of training plus after you have had a couple violate your physic you become a little harder to scare.

If you see a guy totin a full blank of 3/4 plywood it is best to give way. That stuff ain't cotton weight.

Come on down Eric. I will prop you up in a chair, fill you with some dag good ribs and beer and laugh at your norther accent.[;)] It is qiuet down here and there ain't so much punk noise. Seems kids are going to school and college and don't have time for all that crap. There are still a few idots but not like it used to be.

Hey Jamie, Don't look so white when you go back into your old neighborhood.[sm=lol.gif] I guess folks thought me and my younger brother were nut because we would cut through some of the worst hoods in the area on foot and no one ever said anything other than "you want a beer". Where I live now there are still enough people who remember that I will shoot first and second so it is fairly quiet.[;)]

cordilleran

Reaction score
Cap:

You sound tried and true. Like that in a fella. Nowadays I carry a six-cell Maglite (have a four-cell for the apartments I manage). There isn't a law against illumination and with my knack for speaking my mind in public places and making friends, by golly you never know when you want share the gift of 'seein' the light'.

As for Eric leaving Dodge, well, there was a time I'd put up a fight. Had my own Battle of the Little Alamo in New Mexico, but that's a story I'll reveal in my writing. (other than this Forum, I only write for greenbacks). I'm with you, Cap. Eric should head down south where folks know how to live right. I 've traipsed the backroads of Newark, New Jersey and east Philiadelphia, and they're not to my liking. I'm a Texan, tried and true, and feel out of water here in Washington State. I'm planning on striking out for the territories come next spring (going to take my 'ol mama along). Seems like folks here in Walla Walla are too citified for my taste. Mama agrees.

Just Dig it

Reaction score
Damn cappy...
you cant be waving ribs infront of a fatman like that....
especialy one who lived int the south for a few years got a little taste of that fine living
and hasnt had any pigs feet cracklin grits or pecan pie in a damn long time...what was that damn good sausage as well..think it started with a B boudan? idk .cant remember the name but mmmm ...truth is..the south was peaceful but man was it hot..
i Mean step into that Georgia sun i was in and it was enough to make your blood coagulate = )
... my brother and sisters father was from the area and he had a crazy brother billy.. we were knocking down this old brick smokehouse in the back and i remember him pulling 4-6 patented 1858 masons out from behind the fireplace..they were packed with moonshine.being 12 ish at the time i remember when he gave me that shot it was the only thing that burnt more then that Unforgiving sun...

conclusion .im just too pale..litteraly no SPF has me covered..im a freckley SOB

Last summer my legs got so burrnt i couldnt walk for 2 weeks because i fried all the nerve endings in my legs = ) nothing like rolling myself to the Bathroom on a skateboard to use the facilitys
once again Thanks for the tension release everyone

glass man

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: capsoda

Hammers the nail bangers best friend. Used mine once to hook the end of my nail gun and pop a few into a crackheads thigh. Him and his bros didn't want my truck keys anymore. I don't cary a pistola anymore because I promised the wife. I have no problem jettin a few at someone and I can hit the target stationary or moving. Hadda lot of training plus after you have had a couple violate your physic you become a little harder to scare.

If you see a guy totin a full blank of 3/4 plywood it is best to give way. That stuff ain't cotton weight.

Come on down Eric. I will prop you up in a chair, fill you with some dag good ribs and beer and laugh at your norther accent.[;)] It is qiuet down here and there ain't so much punk noise. Seems kids are going to school and college and don't have time for all that crap. There are still a few idots but not like it used to be.

Hey Jamie, Don't look so white when you go back into your old neighborhood.[sm=lol.gif] I guess folks thought me and my younger brother were nut because we would cut through some of the worst hoods in the area on foot and no one ever said anything other than "you want a beer". Where I live now there are still enough people who remember that I will shoot first and second so it is fairly quiet.[;)]
CAP MAN: I AM ONLY WHITE ON THE OUTSIDE! I AM A OLD BLACK BLUESMAN! SOME JUST CAN'T SEE THE INNER BEAUTY![8D] MAN I WAS RAISED IN A NEGIHBORHOOD IN THE SIXTIES WHERE BLACKS AND WHITES WERE COOL WITH EACH OTHER! HUNG OUT WITH EACH OTHER! IT IS JUST THESE "NEW BLOODS" THAT DIG "GANSTA RAP" AND THINK THEY LIVE IN THE "HOOD" INSTEAD OF A SMALL RED NECK TOWN,THAT WANT TO HURT PEOPLE. THE BLACKS AND MEXICANS ARE ALWAYS HAVING TROUBLE ROUND HERE! WHAT A DRAG!SEEMS ONLY WHITE PEOPLE ARE CAPABLE OF PREJUDICE! I KNOW HOW IT WAS IN THE PAST,BUT PREJUDICE IS PREJUDICE AND THE PAST DOES NOT JUSTIFY A PRESENT PREJUSDICE! HEY I DID MY SMALL PART TO STOP THE OLD TIME RACISIM IN THE SIXTIES AND 70S! !GEEZ AIN'T SAYING I MARCHED WITH MY HERO MARTIN LUTHER KING OR ANYTHING! JUST ARGUED , FOUGHT IT AROUND ME! MY DAD [WHO WAS A WONDERFUL MAN AND HATED NOBODY,BUT WAS FROM THE OLD SCHOOL] AND I WENT ROUND AND ROUND ON THIS SUBJECT! HE WAS NOT KKK,JUST A BIGOT LIKE ARCHIE BUNKER,BUT LIKE ARCHIE HAD A HEART. WE ONCE WENT TO THE LOCAL JAIL TOGETHER TO TELL OF CHRIST'S LOVE. POP WENT TO DELIVER A PACKAGE FOR ONE OF THE BLACK INMATES ,WHO POP LIKED A LOT. WHEN HE GOT CLOSE TO THE GUYS HOUSE HE ASKED WHERE THE PERSON'S FAMILY LIVED AND HAD A HARD TIME GETTING THE INFORMATIOM,CAUSE THE PEOPLE THOUGHT HE WAS OUT TO DO SOME KINDA HARM TO THE FAMILY IN SOME WAY. WELL DAD EXPLAINED WHAT HE WANTED TO DO AND THE BLACK MEN TOLD HIM WHERE THE FAMILY LIVED. DAD WENT TO THE HOUSE AND EXPLAINED THAT THE GUYS HE ASKED FOR DIRECTIONS TREATED HIM LIKE HE WAS A HONKY ! [:)] JAMIE

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mistymad28