how free am i?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RedGinger

Reaction score
Glad you're okay Just Dig It. Where do you live? I liked your response about taking one of them with you! I would let the police know just so there's a record and so they can patrol the area. A miss is as good as a mile they say. It seems no matter where you live, these things can happen. At least you know other people have had similar bad experiences. I would certainly carry even a fake gun just to deter people like that. They make some very convincing ones now.

RedGinger

Reaction score
Geez Lobe. I guess I can see why movies like the Zombie one don't bother you guys. I was thinking about it. When real life has been like that, how could a fake movie possibly scare you? When you've been through a war, and experienced such terrible things and gotten through it, everything else must seem like a walk in the park sometimes.

RedGinger

Reaction score
One more thing lol, I bet I'm whiter than you guys! They used to call me Casper. I've had some pretty bad burns too, but with the weather being so terrible this summer, haven't had to worry too much about it.

Just Dig it

Reaction score
THE RED DOTS MY HOUSE

YELLOW DOT IS THE PUERTO RICAN PLAYGROUND
Home of the Goya Destroya
NOTE(i dont hate al puerto ricans just the ones in my park trying to jump me)
mugmap.jpg

..theres drainage ditches all over the whole park like the oens you see on the side of the road in florida..so the cops cant just Roll In. we also are going down the hole and they just fired a ton of cops and fireman

when i was a kid growing up in Brooklawn Park the bike cops they had roll through used to get mad because we would skate that building near the giant shape that looks like mr peanut (ice rink)..kind of a stupid place to build a senior center..in a park donated to the Youth of new bedford in 1897 by a poet who lived on all the land and used it to inspire him..ugh

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mistymad28