OMG - A Must See Resource Page!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

FloridaRecycled

Reaction score
I am trying to find some info on this bottle I'm thinking about getting...and I came across the website...BUT I have to say that it lists every website "by category" and with a site description that they have ever came across while searching the internet...and if there are some you want them to add...email them...I'm just starting to check some of them out - but I simply had to let everyone know! I'm hoping this is like finding a "rare" website (bottle) and not a "common" one that everyone already knows about and has....this is like what I want to do with all the resource sites I've found...only they did it for me! I can just add to it!

http://www.capemaycountybottles.com/links.html

Hopefully it will be a "keeper" !!!

***NOTE: IT APPEARS THAT QUITE A FEW OF THESE LINKS ARE NO LONGER GOOD - in my excitement I didn't see that it hasn't been updated in a while...HOWEVER THERE ARE A LOT OF THEM THAT ARE....and I do think it's still worth checking out!

JUST A THOUGHT: Maybe we could gather up and compose a list like this here....breaking the sites up into categories....makes it awfully easy to view and check out...any suggestions on how we can do this?

FloridaRecycled

Reaction score
That's awesome...problem solved on us being able to keep one current! You even have their's listed on there!

Cool beans!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylese