WHEN WILL IT END? OH LORD!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

glass man

Reaction score
THIS HURTS ME TO MY SOUL. WILL IT EVER END HERE/ I HAVE HAD MANY WHITE FRIENDS AND BLACK ONES. SOME DISLIKED ME NOT ON WHO I WAS BUT WHAT MY SKIN WAS.WHITE. OTHER LOATH ME CAUSE I AM A "NIGGER LOVER". SAD AND HURT. IN THE 60S ON. ONLY COLOR WAS THE TERM OF WHY I WAS ACCEPTED LIKED MANY TIMES. ONCE WITH MY BLACK FRIENDS I WAS LEFT OUT OF THE CIRCLE AND NOT TALKED TO. IT HURT AND I DID NOT KNOW WHY. [BLACKS CAN BE RACIST TOO!]THERE IS RACISM AND WILL ALWAYS WILL BE IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER! WHAT A BUMMER! WHITE KIDS IN MY NEIGHBOR WERE CALLED "NIGGER" AS A PUT DOWN,THAT TRUMPED MOST .BUT THE BIGGEST PUT DOWN WAS MOM JOKES AND TO BE CALLED YOUR MOMMA A NIGGER HO WAS THE FIGHTING WORDS AND BIGGEST PUT DOWN!{" HERE IS MY SONG! "DON'T CALL ME NIGGER WHITY,DON'T CALL ME NIGGER WHITY" SLY AND THE FAMILY STONE! "I WANNA TAKE YOU HIGHER"! GOD HELP OUR HATE OVER HATE IN RACE COLOR SHOULD MEAN NOTHING SEGREGATION? WHEN I WORKED IN THE HIGH SCOOL SYSTEM IN THE 80S AT LUNCH THE BLACKS STAYED ON ONE SIDE OF THE HALL AND THE WHITES ON THE OTHER. SEGREGATION? ILOVE PEOPLE RIGHT /LEFT/BLACK/WHITE/ ETC! GOTTA GET THEM ALL TO KNOW THE SON OF GOD .MAY HE BRING US ALL TO GETHER AS ONE RACE LOOKING TO HIM.LET US FIND GOD'S LOVE AND FORGET OUR PETTY DIFFERENCE AND LEARN TO LOVE EACH OTHER AND BE OF ONE LOVE IN JESUS! MAN WE ARE ALL OF GODS . MAY WE HUMBLE OURSELVES AND QUIT OUR "WE ARE THE GREATEST NATION ON EARTH" RETORIC STUFF, AND ADMIT WHERE OUR BLESSINS COME FROM. WE ARE BECOMINGING A WICKED NATION NATION,WITH PHONY CHRISTIAN MONEY MAKING CRAP,NOT CARING FOR OUR HURT AND PAIN AND HOMELESS ON AND ON.GREED,FILTH ABOUNDS,POOR A BOUNDS,. WE SAY WE ARE THE RICHEST NATION ON EARTH,NO JUST THE MOST IN DEBT,WHEN JUST IN 1999 WE HAD A SURPLUS! "EVEN SO LORD JESUS COME"!!! I AM SICK OF THIS JOINT!!! I AM SICK OF THIS PLACE AND HAVE TOLD MANY ,MANY PEOPLE HOW TO FIND JESUS, SEEMS SO MANY CARE LESS! IF I SURE WAS NOT A CHRISTIAN I SURE AS HELL WOULD NOT TAKE THE TIME TO TALK ABOUT HIM. I DO IT BECAUSE IT IS THE GREATEST THING AND THE MOST WONDERFUL THING IN MY LIFE,BUT I AM TIRED . HARD TO GET IT THROUGH IT AIN'T CHURCH,RITUAL,PREACHERS,PRIEST,BEING "{HOTY TODY" FAKE ETC. BUT ONLY A SON OF GOD COME DOWN TO GET TORTURED ETC. JUST TO GET US TO ACEPT HIM,SO LOVE CAN BE SHOWERED ON US. NO HOP ON YOUY LEG 15 TIMES,ON AND ON,BUT JUST ASK HIM IF HE IS REAL PLEASE HELP THEM! NOTHING ELSE SIDES ASKING FOR FORGIVE HIM [TO HIM NOT A HUNDRED CHURCH CROWD. THIS IS VERY PERSONAL. HE LOVES US.THANK GOD FOR JESUS WHO DID NOT HAVE TO COME TO THIS HELL HOLE,BUT DID AND WAS SPIT ON.KNOCKED BY THE BIGGEST RELIGIOUS LEADERS OF THE DAY AND REJECTED HIM CAUSE THEY LIKED THEY COMFORTABLE JOBS AND HE WAS GOING AGAIST MONEY,ON AND ON. THEY NAILED HIM TO A CROSS FOR NO REASON,BUT THE BLOOD HE SHED IS OUR SALVATION,THAT WHEN WE ASK FOR FORGIVENESS GETS IT BECAUSE OF THE BLOOD AND WE ARE HIS FOR EVER CAUSE WE BELIVE! THANK YOU OUR LORD JESUS! I AM GLAD YOU AIN'T A CHURCH,RELIGION,GOTTA BE PERFECT, HOP AND DOWN THREE DOWN THREE TIMES,ON AND ON,BUT ONLY ASK FOR FOGIVENESS AND ASK HIM TO COME INTO YOUR HEART,TAKE OVER YOUR HEART,SOUL,MIND! HE WILL DO IT AND YOU WILL STILL SIN AT TIME,BUT HE IS RIGHT THERE HEARING YOU ASK FORGIVENESS AND DOES IT INSTANTLY. HE DON'T CARRY A BIG STICK BUT ARMS THAT ARE READY TO HUG YOU AT ANY TIME! YOU WILL SUFFER,BUT KNOW HE IS WITH YOU ALWAYS AND SAID I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU ARE FORSAKE YOU,NO MATTER IF YOU FEEL HE IS A HUNDRED MILES AWAY! IT IS FAITH YOU KNOW? PEOPLE HAVE FAITH IN THINGS ALL THE TIME. WILL I WAKE UP TOMMOROW? I KNOW MEN WERE ON THE MOON. [REALLY] EVOLUTION IS REAL CAUSE DARWIN SAID SO. THESE THINGS TAKE FAITH,WHY NOT PUT THAT FAITH TO GOD? MAKES MORE SINCE THEN A AMEBA WAS STRUCK BY LIGHTINIG AMD THE AMEOBA GOT BIGGER FINALLY ENDED INTO A FISH,FINALLY GREW LEGS,CRAWLED ON LAND,ENDED UP A MONKEY ,THEN TURNED INTO ....US! [8|] MAKES IT HARD TO TRACE YOUR ANCESTRY FOR ONE THING .ALSO YOU SEE NO HUMANS IN THE APE PHASE AND THEN TURN INTO A HUMAN?[BUSH DON'T COUNT!] JAMIE

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Jamie, my dear friend, I understand your frustration. Why don't all these people see the light like you do?? The fact is, it's not your job to talk them into it. Religion is a personal thing, and God gave each of us free will. What we do with that free will is up to us, and unfortunately, many choose to do ill.. this IS a great country, in spite of all the problems, there's bigger problems in most other countries.. racism is almost an animal instinct, goes all the way back to when we were cave men and had to kill off the competing tribes to preserve the hunting grounds.. my advice to you, and you can take it or leave it, is to concentrate your thoughts and interactions on people who you find enjoyable, and forget about the crappy ones.. you can love them from a distance![;)]

Just Dig it

Reaction score
I dont get it either Jamie..
it pains me that theres no sight of a day when people wake up everything functions
and no one looks up at someones face to make a judgement...
be it how they look the color of their skin or a disability..
i just dont get why we can all eat ..all sleep all dream ..all laugh all love..
but we cant all just get along...
Our minds are trapped within this sphere..this marble we call earth
we are all here to stay..then fade away
I dont get why we all cant enjoy the Ride
Sometimes it feels like the whole worlds broken.
.and you and others who feel the same are the only gears turning towards a change..

Its Better then letting things rust though..You have my love brother

glass man

Reaction score
THANKS FOR THE COOL WORDS! GUESS A LOT OF PAIN JUST BUILT UP IN ME AND IT CAME OUT ON HERE. ALSO SOME KIND SOUL GAVE ME SOMETHING FOR MY HURTING LEG AND WELL.....[8|] TRY NOT TO DO IT AGAIN! [THE LONG PREACHING THAT IS![8D]] ME AND ALL INSANE PEOPLE THANK YOU! GIVE TO THE BOTTLE FORUM ! JAMIE

glass man

Reaction score
YOU ARE A GOOD BUDDY ERIC TO ME ,AS MANY ON HERE ARE! I THANK YALL SO MUCH FOR THE KINDNESS ALL HAVE SHOWN![&:] JAMIE

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Jamie, man.. whoever doesn't love you already just doesn't know you well enough yet! You are one swell guy and nobody is gonna tell me any different!! I have a question for you... when someone is saved, and they let Jesus take over, doesn't it mean that stuff like what's going on in the ugly world out there is supposed to be like water off a duck's back? My wife had me re-baptized in Romanian Orthodox style (what a yawner) anyway she said OK now we can get married cause we'll end up in the same heaven.. she's devoutly religious, but she doesn't want to have anything to do with what any strangers out there are believing, it doesn't matter to her.. not her business.. is t possible for you to see that point of view, or are you compelled to bring your beliefs to others?

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
Jamie, if your calling Jesus down to take us all away, how bout sending him to Rome and your own environs. You may want him to reappear and the Rapture to happen next week, I don't. I'm happy as hell and try not to spend my time whing and bitiching about what others do,say or think. If someone doesn't like what I do,say, or think, I really don't care.

Why are Christians allways calling on Jesus to come on down. Just because you're/they're miserable, that don't mean the rest of us are. There's a little over 2 billion Christians in the world, and I don't think the other 4 billion people we got here on good ol' planet Earth want to leave it any time soon.

What have you done to change the things that make you so unhappy? Sitting in front of a computer hammering out gripes aint gonna change jack.

You don't belive in evolution? Come on, that's what God gave you a brain for. The abilitly to think.

Are you by chance one of them "The Earth is only 6,000 years old people"?

To tell the truth I had a hard time trying to figger out just what the hell you're talking about. Seems ya started out w/ racism and ended up on Darwin.

I aint gonna bitch abot typing in caps, but could ya hit the "Enter" key to break into paragraphs so I/we could get a better grip on your words.

morbious_fod

Reaction score
I was with you on the racism rant; however, for some reason your logic just gets caught up in your Christian diatribes that always tend to go far afield of the topic you started with. Look believe whatever you want; however, there is no way anyone will ever convince me that believing in the "One True God" alone is going to solve anything, all you gotta do is read some history to see where that path has led mankind. Especially when certain idiots, like my former boss, justify the segregation of blacks and homosexuals in the scriptures. You do what ya want, and more power to ya, but don't act surprised or hurt when someone tells you where to stick the religion rants.

Darwin Smarwin, I see human apes every single day, just watch Jerry Springer sometime, or visit your local white trash trailer park, or one of these hollers in the backwoods. I believe that the band DEVO has it right, mankind isn't evolving but devolving into a much more idiotically pointless life form. How else do you explain the popularity of reality TV shows? "Are we not men! We are Devo!"

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylese