2012 Midnite show...wow!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

privvydigger

Reaction score
Just got back from the midnight showing of 2012........
I'm thinking about moving .....but aparently there will be no place to go!
Good enjoyable action packed...edge of your seat.....holy crap movie....
I give it a good 4 stars.......

Poison_Us

Reaction score
We have discussed the possible outcomes, after we moved from "safe" Green Bay to Savannah.. Now I'm a little scared. But my overall feeling is, come the 22nd, it will be just another day. Think the 'scientists' have all blown this way out of proportion like they did with Y2K.

GuntherHess

Reaction score
you mean pseudo-scientists.
The mayans couldnt even predict the end of thier own culture, you think they could predict the end of ours[:D]
The sky-is-falling people have it wrong anyway, if you listen to the legitamate scholars they will tell you that calendar is cyclical and really has no end.
Just more bo-lo-nay, but good for movie scripts and book sales I guess and people enjoy pretending to be scared.

privvydigger

Reaction score
large solar flare bombards earth with radiation heats inner core causing tectonic plate shift.....oh.believe it.....its coming.....HOLLYWOOD said so

GuntherHess

Reaction score
when they kept saying the failure to teach science in schools would have consequences, now you know what they meant[:D]

RedGinger

Reaction score
I was curious about that movie wodering if I should raid my sofa cushions and see it. Thanks for the review.

GuntherHess

Reaction score
Its the impending disasters that we know about that scare the scrap out of me, like the national debt. I dont worry about the what if far out maybes.

privvydigger

Reaction score
funny thing is.....we don't know where the mayan's went....left no trace....maybe they left through the "Stargate"
I don't believe most of the crap but I do believe one thing....
The earth is the only place in our realm of the universe and technology that sustains life. We are but a small destructive force on this great planet full of things we have not even discovered yet.....small & complex unknowns to the human virus that pollutes this great world......Agent Smith
lol

Dugout

Reaction score
I agree with Gunther. The national debt is a worry. Our dollar is backed by nothing but a paper promise, not gold, silver or even wheat. The government is also trying very hard to get ahold of the nations food supply. They are eliminating us small farmers & ranchers. And one day everybody is going to wake up wondering what there is to eat!

ajohn

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: privvydigger

funny thing is.....we don't know where the mayan's went....left no trace....maybe they left through the "Stargate"

lol

HELLOOO.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobbinc4