2012 Midnite show...wow!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

glass man

Reaction score
I GOT MAYANS OR PATR MAYANS LIVING ALL AROUND ME, PEOPLE ROUND HERE CALL THEM MEXICANS,I CALL THEM GREAT NEIGHBORS!

REALLY EMBARASSED MYSELF A FEW YEARS AGO! STARTS WITH DRINKING A FEW[?] BEERS,THEN THE FALCONS LOSE[:mad:]

THEN I HEAR A LOUD CRASH!! I WAS NOT SURE WHAT IT WAS ,BUT SCARED ME PRETTY GOOD,SO I WALK OUTSIDE,NEIGHBORS HAVING A PARTY/PLAYING SOCCER NEXT DOOR,VERY QUITE ,ALL EYES ON MY GRINGO ASS,I WALK DOWN THE SIDE OF MY HOUSE SEE A BROKEN WINDOW,SEE THE SOCCER BALL ALL THE BUILT UP FALCON LOSING ANGER [PLUS THE "FEW BEERS" RISES UP IN MY AND I FLIP OUT!

START SORTA CALM ,SAYING"HEY I NEVER BREAK YALL'S WINDOWS WHY BREAK MINE?[SURE THEY REALLY UNDERSTOOD THAT!,WELL A FEW DID AS THEY COULD TALK ENGLISH,MY SOUTHERN ENGLISH?] NO ONE SAYS "HEY WE ARE SORRY,OR IT WAS AN ACCIDENT,NOTHING,SO I START SCREAMING ONE WORD I KNOW IN MEXICAN AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS "POLICIA,POLICIA"![:D] MANY STARTED SLEEKING TO THEIR CARS AS THEY KNEW THAT WORD TOO! THEN I REALLY GO NUTS IN MY FRUSTRATION I START JABBERING LIKE I AM A MEXICAN[THE WORDS I JABBERED SOUNDED MEXICAN TO ME,I WAS SURE ONE OUT OF 50 HAD TO BE MEXICAN]

GOD BLESS NINA SHE COMES OUT FROM ACROSS THE STREET FROM HER NIECE'S AND TELLS ME TO CHILL OUT! "BUT BABY THEY..." CHILL OUT AND GO INTO THE HOUSE!" WELL OK DAMN IT! THE LADY NEIGHBOR SAID "HE WAS OKEY TELLING US ABOUT THE WINDOW AND THEN HE WENT CRAZY"AND STRATED TALKING CRAZY AND WE COULD NOT UNDERSTAND HIM!![:D][:)] NINA EXPLAINED BOUT THE FALCONS "FEW BEERS ETC. AND THE LADY SAID SHE WAS GONNA TELL ME THEY WOULD FIX THE WINDOW BUT WELL...

THEY DID FIX THE WINDOW,I DID GO NEXT DOOR THE NEXT DAY AND SAID I WAS SORRY AND TOLD THEM ANOTHER MEXICAN WORD I KNOW ,POINTED TO MYSELF AND SAID "LOCO"! I THINK THEY KNEW THAT ALREADY,THEY WERE REALLY NICE ABOUT IT AND THE HUSBAND SEEMED TO UNDERSTAND BOUT "THE FEW BEERS PART" AS I TOLD THEM BOUT HOW I MAY HAVE HAD ONE HUNDRED TOO MANY ,HE GRINNED AND NODDED! [SEE LEARNING TO SPEAK MEXICAN AIN'T SO HARD![:)]]

IT WAS SORTA FUNNY WHEN THE PEOPLE THAT LIVED IN THE HOUSE BEFORE THESE NEIGHBORS,HAD THREE LITTLE GIRLS AND THEY ALL THREE HAD SOUTHERN ACCENTS![SEE IT AIN'T SO HARD LEARNING APPALACIAN,JUST DRINK BEER,DRIVE TRUCKS/MUSCLE CARS, WATCH SPORTS [SORRY SOCCOR/GOLF AIN'T SPORTS] PICK YOUR NOSE AND YOU WILL FIT RIGHT IN AND NEVER HAVE TO SAY A WORD ,JUST GRUNT AND POINT![8D]

NOPE THE MAYANS ARE ALIVE AND WELL ALL AROUND ME AND I KNOW THEM ,IN 2012 THEY WILL BE PARTYING THEY ASSES OFF,THEY ARE ONE HARD WORKING ,HARD PARTYING RACE OF FOLKS ! THEY PARTY ON ANY KINDA HOLIDAY,AMERICAN,MEXICAN,JUST CAUSE,WEEKENDS ETC. THEY HAVE FUN! WILL OFFER YOU A BEER IN A HEART BEAT!! WHEN THEY GET SO DRUNK THEY START TO TRY TO HIT EACH OTHER THEY WIVES POUR THEN IN THE CAR,THAT IS HOW YOU KNOW THE PARTY IS OVER! MY GOOD AMIGO ,PABLO ACROSS THE STREET USED TO HAVE TO SLEEP IN HIS TRUCK WHEN HE GOT DRUNK CAUSE HIS WIFE WOULD NOT LET HIM IN THE HOUSE![:D] I SAID HE COULD SLEEP ON OUR COUCH,BUT HE SAID HE WAS USED TO THE TRUCK.

ONLY THING WISH THEY WOULD PLEASE AT LEAST LISTEN TO SANTANA! ALLMAN BROS.,MARIACHI MUSIC AIN'T NOTHING ,BUT POLKA MUSIC IN WITH MEXICANS SINGING INSTEAD OF THE LAWENCE WELK FREAKING SINGERS. LORD KNOWS I HAVE TURNED UP MY RECORD PLAYER WITH HENDRIX,ALLMANS,SANTANA ETC.,BUT HELL THEY CAN'T HEAR IT CAUSE THEY GOT SPEAKERS SO BIG IN THE TRUNKS OF THEY CARS ,THEY WOULD HAVE DROWNED OUT WOODSTOCK! ALL I CAN HEAR IS THE BASS AND I AM TELLING YOU I COULD PLAY BASS TO THAT MUSIC AND SLEEP AT THE SAME TIME! ONLY 4 NOTES TO IT AT MOST SOMETIMES JUST TWO!! WE FREAKS ONLY HAVE OURSELVES TO BLAME AS WE WERE THE GENERATION THAT WANTED THE MUSIC SO LOUD WE COULD FEEL IT ! WELL BROTHERS AND SISTERS NOW IN MY OLD AGE THAT HAS COME BACK TO BITE ME ON MY ASS![8D] YOUR MYAN BROTHER ,HAMIE

ajohn

Reaction score
The truth is,that any man paying attention to the weather can tell when it's gonna rain.
The Mayan's paid attention to the physical world and were able to predict possible outcomes using cycles in their calculations.The fact that an ancient culture had the wisdom to calculate star cycles is a testament not only to that culture,but to the entire human spirit.
I have turned off network TV a long time ago.I noticed the influences.Just recently I spent a couple of months living in a motel room(working out of town)with a man who had the TV on the entire time we were in the room.We watched the "Nostradamus Effect".
And all the booze and anti depressive commercials.Man if I watched that junk all the time I might have to take a drink again.
What I did notice was how my friend,in an effort to stay" informed",had become detached from the physical world.He is not a man with much peace in his life.
Fear is a God given emotion.Used properly it benifits us.Used improperly it can rule over us.
Maybe it is a coincidence that the alignment of the planets,the Mayan calender,solar flairs,the verge of A.I., the climate,economics,and the many other events that are taking place at this time.Maybe not.
All I know is as I look around,I am concerned.That concern has influence me into enriching the faith of my God,and to enjoy more the gift and blessings he has bestowed
upon me.
I believe if you look around,you will find the Mayan people...and their evidence.
God Bless

Just Dig it

Reaction score
Ive belived in 2012 for a long time..the fact is the mayans dont say the earths going to be destryed..they say that that is the day life as we know it is going to change....

If everyone on earth dies at the same time and no one lives to have a mental realization..then it never happened.? especially with the general belief of said "God" and a basic realization of heaven and hell. wouldnt it be the same as if everyone was alive?
no one going anywhere? mo more people being born..an end to the human madness..and the human condition of being scared of death..i say bring it on..i will be in the mountains high above sea level ..and if its a mental change then i embrace it.

The end is always near..as people we make decisions that can or cannot summon it..personally i say since the day we made the Abomb..weve all been a little dead..

at least in a million years..in some part of this planet some creature could adapt again and mentally understand how beautiful a marble it could find or a bottle may be and hopefully understand we existed..At least the earth would have a break

privvydigger

Reaction score
I too welcome the change....its my nieces and nephews and the young ones I worry for....I awake to a new day every morning...sometimes afternoon....Why am I still here? I wonder because of the many instances of real life and death that I've been through. My friend says "Only humans are ignorant enough to believe we get more after where given so much here." I say, but not all are given so much here....
He turns to science and says......There was once dinosaurs on this planet.....and while there where those creatures living....there where others going extinct.....they'll be life on this planet will the human species be apart of it.....some of us will know soon enough....maybe

glass man

Reaction score
FOR WHAT IT IS WORTH THE BIBLES SAYS 1 ANTICHRIST COMES -CHURCH[THE CHURCH ARE THE BELIEVERS IN CHRIST ONLY,NOT CATHOLICS,BAPTISTS ON ETC] 2 THE 1ST 3 1/2 YEARS OF THE ANTI'S REIGN ARE GREAT,PEACE,PROSPERITY EVERY WHERE ,NO ONE CAN BUY OR SELL WITH OUT THE MARK OF THE BEAST ON THIER RIGHT HAND OR THE FOREHEAD TO NOT TAKE IT MEANS THE PERSON'S HEAD WILL BE CHOPPED OFF...THEN...THE ANTI-CHRIST TURNS ON THE JEWS [THIS AGE IS FOR THE JEWS-THE CHURCH AGE IS OVER] THE JEWS HIDE OUT. THE NEXT 3 1/2 YEARS ARE HELL ON EARTH A STAR CALLED WORM WOOD HITS THE EARTH AND KILLS 1/3 OF MAN KIND,HAIL STONES WEIGHING AS MUCH AS 100 LB. FALL,THERE WILL BE NO HIDING PLACE! AT THE END OF THESE 3 1/2 YEARS OF HELL ON EARTH CHRIST AND THE CHRISTIANS COME BACK TO EARTH. ALL EYES WILL SEE THE NAIL SCARS ON JESUS AND ALL JEWS WILL BE SAVED,BECAUSE THEY REALIZE HE IS AND WAS THE MASSIAH.

SATAN WILL BE BOUND AND THROWN INTO A BOTTOMLESS PIT WITH HIS MINIONS. CHRIST AND HIS PEOPLE WILL REIGN FOR 1000 YEARS PERFECT PEACE,PERFECT GOVERNMENT,ALL PERFECT ON EARTH.

AT THE END OF THE 1000 YEARS SATAN WILL BE LET LOOSE ,MILLIONS THAT HAD BEEN BORN IN THOSE 1000 YEARS WILL FOLLOW HIM EVEN THOUGH THEY HAD BEEN WITH CHRIST AND HIS PEOPLE FOR ALL THAT TIME!

ENTER ARMEGGEDON-THOUGH MUCH IS MADE ABOUT THIS IT IS ONLY MENTIONED ONCE IN THE BIBLE IN REVELATIONS AND ALL IT IS ABOUT IS SATAN AND FOLLOWERS COME AFTER GOD AND ARE DESTROYED IMMEDIEATLY,NO BIG FIGHT,NO BIG DEAL,WHOOSH AND IT IS OVER! AFTER THAT THE EARTH IS BURNED UP AND A NEW EARTH AND A NEW HEAVEN COMES ABOUT AND THUS STARTS THE BEGINNING OF FOREVER! ALL I KNOW BOUT IT ALL I NEED TO KNOW BOUT IT. THE END CAN COME FOR US ANY SECOND,WORRY BOUT THAT AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR SOUL NOW![&:] JAMIE

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday