2012 Midnite show...wow!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

glass man

Reaction score
WELL A I GUESE ALL KNOW THE BIBLE SHINES SOME LIGHT ON THIS JUBJECT. BUT I KNOW WHAT A DRAG AND A JOKE TO MANY THE BIBLE'S VERSION IS. FINE. DIG WHAT YOU DIG ,BELIEVE WHAT YOU WANT TO BELIEVE. DO WANT ALL TO BEWARE OF WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS. ANY QUESTIONS EMAIL ME,LOVE TO TALK ABOUT WHAT LITTLE I KNOW FROM THE BIBLE ABOUT WHAT IS COMING AND GETTING CLOSER AND CLOSER.[CHRISTIONS ARE TOLD TO CONSTANTLY BE LOOKING AND WAITING FOR HIM TO COME BACK,HE SAID HE WOULD COME WHEN LEAST EXPECTED,SEEMS MOVIES ARE MORE AND MORE TALKING ABOUT "THE END". PEOPLE WILL BE NOT SO SHOCKED WHEN CRIST COMES BACK] THE BIBLE TALKS ABOUT HOW PEOPLE WILL BE SAYING "OH WE HAVE HEARD THIS ALL OUR LIVES[JESUS COMING] AND SO OUR FOREFATHERS ETC.

FOR ME THOUGH ALL I GO BY IS "WELL THE END HERE CAN COME FOR ME ANY TIME,AIN'T GOTTA BE SOME WORLD FLIPPING OUT DEAL,JUST MY BODY DYING FOR WHAT EVER REASON. "PRECIOUS IN THE SIGHT OF THE LORD IS THE DEATH OF HIS SAINTS". WITH THE WAY MEN THINKS I GUESS THAT VERSE MAKES GOD SEEM A LITTLE CRAZY.SO? HE IS GOD WHAT THE HELL DO WE KNOW NEXT TO HIM?

IT DON'T MATTER WHAT HAPPENS HERE.WHAT MATTERS IF YOU KNOW JESUS OR NOT. THE BIGGEST AND ONLY DECISION THAT WILL MEAN "EVERYTHING " IS THE SAME QUESTION PONTIOUS PILATE ASKED ALL THOSE YEARS AGO"WHAT THEN WILL YOU DO WITH THIS MAN JESUS".."

WHAT IS YOUR ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION? LITERALLY ETERNITY FOR YOU HANGS ON THE ONE QUESTION. MANY ANSWERS,HE NEVER EXISTED,HE EXISTED,BUT WAS A GOOD MAN,ETC ,BUT JESUS SAID HE IS THE SON OF GOD. NOW HE EITHER WAS AS HE SAID ,THE SON OF GOD AND NO ONE GETS TO THE FATHER [GOD] BUT BY HIM ,THERE FORE OUR ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN OR NOTHING OR IT IS ALL BULL CRAP. YOUR CHOICE!

BUT NO MATTER WHAT, ALL WILL HAVE TO ANSWER THE QUESTION,"WHAT WILL YOU DO WITH JESUS:?! MOST ALL HAVE ALREADY DECIDED,BUT LIKE IN THE ZEPH. SONG "STAIRWAY WAY TO HEAVEN" "THERE IS STILL TIME TO CHANGE THE ROAD YOUR ON" WELL AS LONG AS YOU ARE ALIVE HERE,AFTER DEATH YOU HAVE GIVEN YOUR FINAL ANSWER.

I SAY THESE THINGS CAUSE I KNOW THEY ARE RIGHT AND I SAY NONE OF IT IN CONDEMNATION,JUST LOVE. IF JUST ONE COMES TO KNOW THE LORD FROM WHAT I WRITE THEN THAT IS ALL I CARE ABOUT! SALVATION IS FREE! JUST ASK THE LORD TO PLEASE FORGIVE YOU OF YOUR SINS,AND TO COME INTO YOUR LIFE,BELIEVE,THEN KNOW YOU ARE GOING TO LIVE IN ETERNITY IN HEAVEN FOREVER,IT IS EASY! GOD WOULD MAKE A PLAN SO COMPLEX FEW COULD FOLLOWIT,AS A MATTER OF FACT IT IS SO SIMPLE "MANY SO CALLED WISE PEOPLE" MISS IT!! "YOU MUST BECOME AS A LITTLE CHILD TO ENTER HEAVEN".A LITTLE CHILD HAS PURE TRUST. SO MUST WE.

THAT IS IT! DON'T HAVE TO GO TO CHURCH ,DON'T NEED NO PREIST,PREACHER,JUMP UP AND DOWN,GET BAPTISED,NO MAN MADE CRAP. JUST SIMPLY GIVING A HEART FELT GOD I AM SORRY FOR ALL MY SINS,WRONGS ETC. ASK CHRIST TO COME INTO YOUR LIFE AND HE WILL! IT WILL BE THE BEST THING THAT HAS OR EVER WILL HAPPEN TO YOU! AFTER CHRIST COMES INTO YOUR LIFE THEN HE WILL TAKE IT FROM THERE!! [&:] JAMIE

cyberdigger

Reaction score
You talk so much talking about him, I end up forgetting who you're talking about.. [;)]
Rock on, Jamie, my saved brother! I'm glad you made peace with your soul, that's kind of not easy to do, you know!

GuntherHess

Reaction score
we don't know where the mayan's went

my wife is part Mayan so i know where part of them went. [;)]

A bunch of them were working at the hotel I stayed at in Mexico. They werent too hard to find really[;)]

capsoda

Reaction score
funny thing is.....we don't know where the Mayan's went....left no trace....
The Mayan's will be very sad to find out that the don't exist any more. It works like this...Jamie (just as an example...at least I don't think he is Mayan) moves from Georgia to Colorado so the archy types declare he disappeared and no longer exists. I just took the wife to see some real honest to goodness Mayans a week ago. She thought they would be much taller. 4'6" is about avarge for the women and the guys....well they top out at a whooping 5'. They are still there and were a free people until about 1979 when the Mexican government finally quashed the last Mayan rebellion.

They left the cities. They didn't just disappear and the Mayan calender doesn't predict the end of the world, just the end of the calender cycle. You know....kind of like December is not the end of the world.[:)]

privvydigger

Reaction score
you have to be a true believer ...... to grasp 12/21/12...you need to realize that the slightest shift in the space time continuem causes havoc for not only you in the present but future and past to

TJSJHART

Reaction score
it's just hollywood sico babble .. i've always kept at least a weeks worth of food in the house , then theres the c-rations and freeze dried food i use for back packin 4 days worth and extra water . plus other things just in case. [:)]

privvydigger

Reaction score
According to the end of days theory....."A couple a days worth of water, food and other things won't matter" It the end of our world as we know it.....in the words of sheriff Brody....we're going to need a bigger boat......say an Arc

Staff online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigJayKay