ANYONE USED THIS SITE ?????

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epackage

Reaction score
Hi TJ, I think that site is 5 or 6 years old and I have never received a response to any e-mails there...Not sure if it is still running, very odd to say the least.....Jim

TJSJHART

Reaction score
i found the place awhile ago but never looked it over ..they have a few i would love to get..i'm going to get a responce from them thanks. tim

epackage

Reaction score
There is a bottle there I want as well, I tried sending another e-mail too, hopefully something hasppens. I tried it several times in the past year without success, fingers are crossed....Jim

TJSJHART

Reaction score
i tried to call the mall that they WERE located in but the numbers out of service . does any forum member live in the area of NEW RINGGOLD, PA. and know anything about the WATERTOWER MALL it is located a state routes 895 & 443 ...any help ??? there was a store in it named THE DOGHOUSE.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
It looks like the lists have not been updated since 1/24/1999 ..according to the home page of that site.. seems to have fallen deeply into neglect..

TJSJHART

Reaction score
thanks i saw that ..i believe it's a dead mall...but that don't mean the people who had the shop and web site wouldn't be interested in sellin any bottles they have . we just have to find anyone who lives in the area .

cyberdigger

Reaction score
It was ahead of it's time in 1999.. jeez, I still didn't even have my first computer until that year, and never would have thought to buy bottles from the internet! Ebay was still in it's infancy.. as was google.. and this website was still 3 years shy of being born..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mlzeigler