New to Forum

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ktl05c

Reaction score
Hello all,

New to the site, just wanted to introduce myself. I'm currently attending school in Tallahassee, Fl. and have been collecting and searching on and off for as long as I can remember. I have yet to go on a trip specifically in search of bottles, but I love scuba diving and have picked up some nice bottles along the way. I am interested in getting a better understanding, if you will, of the processes involved in bottle digging and searching and look forward to the knowledge i'll gain from the forum.

I look forward to talking with you,

Kyle

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Howdy, Kyle! Welcome aboard! Let's see some of your finds !

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
Glad to have you Kyle,post your finds as soon as time permits.There are a lot of knowlegable people here
who are always willing to help.

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
Welcome Kyle.
Scuba diving is a great way to find stuff (as you have already figured out). The bulk of my collection is from underwater! Good luck finding stuff.

CanYaDigIt

Reaction score
Welcome Kyle. If you want to learn about bottle and finding em, this is a great place to do it. Another site I recommend is http://www.sha.org/bottle/index.htm It's got more info then you can soak up in a few months. Lets see some pics!

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Welcome to our Forum Family, Kyle. There are several divers on here as well and we all like to see those photos of your finds, [;)]

We look forward to chatting with you and seeing yor glass.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bearybottlebaby1776