wanted Hawaiian bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am new to this site and I am looking for any Hawaiian bottles, if there is anyone who has any for sale or trade let me know, also I have a lot of info on Hawaiian Bottles so if I can help with identification and value let me know, aloha.

Hawaiibottledigger[:)]

DiggerBryan

Reaction score
Hey Hawaiibottle digger,
I collect Hawaii bottles also. I have some doubles maybe we can do some trading or something? What kind do you collect?

Bryan

Reaction score
Hi Diggerbryan, yes that would be great, what do you have? I have many different ABM crowns and tooled sodas and well as hutchinson sodas, I have some gins and other bottles too, I have some real rare Hawaiian bottles like the Bay city Hilo and others,aloha.

Hawaiibottledigger[sm=lol.gif]

DiggerBryan

Reaction score
Hawaiibottledigger, Do you have any bottles from Oahu? I have a lot of milks and some sodas. I'll have to rummage around to see exactly what I have.

Reaction score
Hi DiggerBryan , yes I do have soda bottles from Oahu and other bottles from Oahu. There are a few books on Hawaiian bottles do you have any of them? If you do you can refer to the # in the books so I know what bottles you need, if you do not have the books and you want them let me know I can get them for you, I also have a friend who has many many more Hawaii bottles than I do so if I do not have them then he would, if you ever come to Hawaii let me know and we will go digging. Aloha.

Hawaiibottledigger[:D]

DiggerBryan

Reaction score
Hey Hawaiibottledigger,
No, I do not have the bottle books. A friend of mine was going to get me the Oahu book but none were available and I guess they are out of print now. I'm hoping to make it back to Hawaii this spring. I went last spring and I loved it. The scenery is just like WOW! I got some great pictures of Diamond Head and other places. I do not have a whole lot of Hawaii bottles. I'm going to guess maybe around 50 or 60. I have a digital camera so I can take pictures. What are you looking for?

Reaction score
Hi DiggerBryan, I will try to get some books for you , I will let you know what I find, if not I will make copies of mine for you, I am looking for any Hawaiian bottle even if I still have it already, I like to hoard bottles, if you have any extras that you want to sell or trade let me know the ones you have. I live on the Big Island of Hawaii so if you do come to Hawaii I hope you are able to come here, aloha.

Hawaiibottledigger[:)]

DiggerBryan

Reaction score
Hey Hawaiibottledigger, that sounds great. Ive bid on some older 1970's books on ebay and one magazine I think too. But anyway I think they ended up going for more than i was willing to spend. I know for sure that I have an extra M. Sumida Dairy from Pearl City, a 1/2 pint I believe. I just bought a really cool medicine on ebay. It's a Hollister & Co Druggist from Honolulu. It's pretty sweet looking, I can't wait to get it.

Reaction score
Hi DiggerBryan, nice Hollister bottle you got on ebay I just saw it, I will trade some real valuable Hawaii bottles for the Hollister if you want,, what do you want for the Milk bottle?, like I said I have many Hawaii Bottles, if you are looking for soda bottles I have alot of those. aloha.

Hawaiibottledigger[sm=tongue.gif]

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mlzeigler