Reinharts Beverages Guelph Ontario

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

revotm

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am seeking any items that may be available for sale from Reinharts beverages. My family owned the company for 7 years in the late sixties going on 70s before the fire that destroyed the bottling plant. Please let me know if you have anything.

DeepSeaDan

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am seeking any items that may be available for sale from Reinharts beverages. My family owned the company for 7 years in the late sixties going on 70s before the fire that destroyed the bottling plant. Please let me know if you have anything.
Might I suggest you post your plea on this website as there will likely be a number of participants with examples of the pieces you're looking for - good luck!

RCO

Reaction score
not much here , at one time i had an extra green reinharts bottle but that was a while ago .

i'd suggest poking around some of the antique malls in southern ontario , also a antique market in guelph area every sunday in aberfoyle might be something there

revotm

Reaction score
Might I suggest you post your plea on this website as there will likely be a number of participants with examples of the pieces you're looking for - good luck!

Hi, is there another sub forum this should go to instead?

UncleBruce

BEER DUDE
Reaction score
I'd say you've chosen the correct forum. You will need to bump it on occasion to keep it fresh. I might suggest that you promote yourself by sharing some of your collection in photos posted in other forums. Finding bottles for our collections is more than often a very slow process especially when looking for bottles from only one company. Don't give up and be diligent.

UncleBruce

BEER DUDE
Reaction score

DeepSeaDan

Reaction score
Hi, is there another sub forum this should go to instead?
Did you try the Canadian Antique Bottles website? I personally know several collectors who have Reinhardt bottles; simply sign on to become a member, then post what you’re looking for. I suspect you’ll definitely get some interest.

revotm

Reaction score
Did you try the Canadian Antique Bottles website? I personally know several collectors who have Reinhardt bottles; simply sign on to become a member, then post what you’re looking for. I suspect you’ll definitely get some interest.
Thx all

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen