wanted Hawaiian bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

DiggerBryan

Reaction score
Thanks Hawaiibottlesigger, I liked it too. What are you willing to trade for it?

Reaction score
Aloha DiggerBryan , I am going to try to upload 3 pictures 1st is misc. ABM crown tops, 2nd is a hollister soda bottle, and 3rd is misc. oriental medicines dug here in Hawaii. I would be willing to trade 8 different ABM crowns or the Hollister soda or 4 different oriental medicines, let me know what you think, aloha.

Hawaiibottledigger

Reaction score
Hi DiggerBryan , it looks like the pictures did not work, if you want to email me I can send you the pictures in a email. my email is koawoodhawaii@msn.com, talk to you soon, aloha.

Hawaiibottledigger[:D]

DoseGlassCollector

Reaction score
I am looking for a embossed dose glass or medicine measure from Hawaiian drug store or druggist, like the one in Hawaiian Bottles of Long Ago, 1988. Any leads on one? Thanks.

Dansalata

Reaction score
heres one

Fd92293.jpg

Attachments

• Fd92293.jpg
    Fd92293.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 74

DiggerBryan

Reaction score
Dan, That is a fairly decent milk bottle. Do you collect hawaii bottles? Also does anyone have any Hawaii bottle books for sale? I really want the Hawaiian bottles of long ago by Elliot and Gould. Can anyone help?

DiggerBryan

Reaction score
Oh forgot to mention in case you didn't know.... H. C. & S. C. stands for Hawaii Cane and Sugar company.

Reaction score
Hi DiggerBryan, I am sorry for not getting back to you sooner, i did get the book you want(hawaii bottles of long ago), I will email you on the weekend and tell you more about it, aloha.

Chris
Hawaiibottledigger

DiggerBryan

Reaction score
Hey Chris, No problem the book looks great is this the newer one or the older one?

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tina Luallen