600 ACL bottles for $3000

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

splante

Reaction score
ebayer response to breaking up the lot

Hi,
Thanks for your inquiry and interest. Obviously some bottles are worth more than others which if broken down into lots would cause problems over who got what. To avoid this, I averaged it out to $5.00 per bottle which is much less than my investment. I'm sure if someone wanted to take the time and list individually on ebay or take to a bottle show or convention, they would make money. I'm moving and do not have the time or desire to do so. Nor do I want to wrap and pack all of them. I have had numerous inquiries already from people wanting to buy only Maine bottles or Pa. bottles. Perhaps a group of people or club could pool their money to purchase collection in it's entirity and then divide. If not, I guess I will start wrapping. Thanks, John

splante

Reaction score
still no bid......3k a lot of dollars for one person to come up with for bottles in this economy

morbious_fod

Reaction score
I still say the Mountain Dew is a prototype that was passed over, because far too much design work would have to have went into the creation of the design used. That just isn't something the floor workers would be able to do on their own, so midnight goof off is out.

fishnuts

Reaction score
My .02.
This accumulation is all easy to middle stuff. I see nothing tough to get or hard to pay for. Nothing in here for my display, for sure, and it would be difficult to pay $5 across the board for bottles that retail mostly for $5 to $10.
Would be nice for a diner or restaurant for decorating or for some newbie that wants instant high volume/low quality collection.

coboltmoon

Reaction score
When I buy a collection or lot I ask my self what do I have to sell to get my money back. You would have to do a lot selling to get your money back. I don’t know if I would pay half the asking price, there are better fish in the sea.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mlzeigler