17xx with applied seal?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

surfaceone

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: ScubaDave

This was found in Roatan Honduras

Hey ScubaDave,

Welcome aboard the A-BN boat.

By "This," I'm wondering if you are referring to the unpictured ________, or if you've forgotten your original screen name, and are in actuality OP Donner.

Is it "Greetings from Sweden" or Roatan?
roatan-garifuna.jpg

Anyways, thanks for bringing this thread around again. I missed it the first time. That's a heckuva nice bottle old Donner put up. Lets see it again...

1541CB24DA75400CBF5C3A61A61BD431.jpg

water_bottle_seal_big.jpg

"Water bottle seal of the Pyrmont Water Works in the German province of Waldeck. Ca. 1750 – 70" From.

Donner

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: surfaceone

ORIGINAL: ScubaDave

This was found in Roatan Honduras

Hey ScubaDave,

Welcome aboard the A-BN boat.

By "This," I'm wondering if you are referring to the unpictured ________, or if you've forgotten your original screen name, and are in actuality OP Donner.

Is it "Greetings from Sweden" or Roatan?
roatan-garifuna.jpg

Anyways, thanks for bringing this thread around again. I missed it the first time. That's a heckuva nice bottle old Donner put up. Lets see it again...

1541CB24DA75400CBF5C3A61A61BD431.jpg

water_bottle_seal_big.jpg

"Water bottle seal of the Pyrmont Water Works in the German province of Waldeck. Ca. 1750 – 70" From.

Oh, I have missed this discussion. Nope it is from Honduras. Should I post some new pictures after cleaning? What do you guys think it would be worth? I am a bit thinking to sell all my collection. [:(]

druggistnut

Reaction score
Nice bottle.

If I am not mistaken, Donner is our first poster from Sweden?

Welcome to the ABN site, Donner and please continue to post.
Bill

Donner

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: druggistnut

Nice bottle.

If I am not mistaken, Donner is our first poster from Sweden?

Welcome to the ABN site, Donner and please continue to post.
Bill

Thanks for the encourgagment. I am not very kean with all this internet stuff, but maybe I can share some preacious I have. I am planning to concentrate on a narrower scale with my antique collection hobby, I am very kean to old hourglassess and some scandinavian made glass. That is why I plan to sell my black glass collection, but I promise to put up some very very interesting pics and trades.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylese