A Thank you to all who took me digging

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

dollarbill

Reaction score
Just wanted to thank all you guys who took me digging and went digging with me sense I've lived hear in Kentucky and gotten involved in this great hobby. Hope to see you all down South in the future. Also I hope to meet some of you people down south in the near future.
Bill

glass man

Reaction score
Would love to see you down here in our neck of the woods in Georgia BILL! JAMIE

grime5

Reaction score
where did you move to. i may never get to go to maysville again now. later greg

dollarbill

Reaction score
Jamie my good man that is not out of the realm of possibility once I get settled in and thank you for your warm welcome brother. Greg I'll be setting up house is sunny St Pete Fl. in 5 days. The wife's been there for 2 months now working her new job an getting our new place ready for me and the boy. We our just waiting for the boy to finish testing at school. Greg I've got a few Lexington cokes you might like .
Bill

appliedlips

Reaction score
I moved away first, but always will have good memories of the digs. Your welcome in Illinois anytime if in the area.

grime5

Reaction score
thanks for the offer on the cokes.but we are so staped just to pay our bills right now.i am having to work about 92 hours a week just to get by. good luck in the sunny south.remember us this winter. later greg

dollarbill

Reaction score
Doug your the man .I hold you in high regards my friend as one of the best diggers I have ever had the privilege to dig with. I do have in-law in Illinois so ya never know. Like wise if your ever in Florida I'll sure try to find us a place to dig. There's always fishing to and I already have a good bearing on that sense I'll be back in my old fishing grounds. Greg sorry to hear your having to struggle so.That putting 2 weeks in to 1 is hard on a fellow .Hope thing take a turn for the better for you buddy.
Bill

Conch times

Reaction score
Let me be the first to Welcome you to Florida Mr. Bill!!!
I'm still a hike south from you but if you ever make it to Key West, we are going fishin buddy!!!
I would love to hear some stories on your AWESOME ink collection!!!!!
You know your my idol right;)
I still look back from time to time so I can see all that treasure you posted last year!!!

dollarbill

Reaction score
First thank you for the welcome and for the invite to fish as I most likely will take you up on that some day Conch times. As fare as the idol complement well I have to pass that on to the great people of this forum who helped me build my collection for with out them it would be mediocre at best . I of course would be glad to talk about how these great people Paul, Matt ,Doug , Jamie and many others to name just a few helped me. Granted I dug a few and bought a few here and there but it was the great people of these forum who help me put it together . As always my hat is off to them.
Bill

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snidelis