New guy with things that have been in my attic

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

1Ogletree

Reaction score
Thanks Applied! I saw one like my Bridgeton on on the Corning Website. Thanks for looking

jays emporium

Reaction score
Thanks for all the good pictures. The Henry Kuck and Bridgeton, NJ bottles are by far the best of the group. Interesting that you have bottles dating from 1850 to 1940 in the same group. That is quite a range.

1Ogletree

Reaction score
Thanks Sandchip. I'm new to learning. are you talking about those little tiny ones as well as the Bridgeton NJ? Thank you for any directions

1Ogletree

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: jays emporium

Thanks for all the good pictures.  The Henry Kuck and Bridgeton, NJ bottles are by far the best of the group.  Interesting that you have bottles dating from 1850 to 1940 in the same group.  That is quite a range.

Thank you Jay, every thing that i have was just from crawling around doing my job. How old would you say the Kuck and the Bridgeton are? "

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
My opinion, which means nothing , is you got a collection from a previous digger. There are a couple that may be worth keeping but for the most part they are leftovers.
The soda and maybe the drugstore bottles, depending on town and condition are worth looking into.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylese