Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Member Bottle Master

Run of Jumbo peanut butter jars and dove jar

Just moving some things around and thought i would take a pic of a run of jumbo jars i have put together. From 5oz to 2lb size. The last jar is a Dove mustard from the same company that put the jumbos out. Frank tea and spice company. Just thought i would post a pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 463dc0b94d0d4399b7deadefa13eda3d.jpg  

Re: Run of Jumbo peanut butter jars and dove jar

Love those Dove mustard jars . I have the Dove vendors jar but never did find the pound size one . Last time I saw one of the pound size jars sell it brought sixty five dollars and that has been a few years back . Here is a picture of the vendors size I have .

Well , I goofed some how , here is a pic of the blasted vendors jar I was going to post .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6f88468a6b274244866009554296d99a.jpg  

Hey LC that is a nice jar that is the first one of that size i have seen. Is that the only 2 sizes the dove brand had with that jar. Thanks for the reply.

This is the only the second vendor jar I have seen Cory . I have been told it is scarce but there could be a bunch of them out there . I think those are the only two sizes out there , that is all I have ever seen .

Found this on eBay Cory , they are calling this a Dove mustard . Don't know if that is right or not . When I said I have only seen two different Dove jars , I was referring to the ones that have the embossed doves on them .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cbc353197f684b938f74825626aa5164.jpg  

Here are 2 that I forgot to include. They are the jumbo figural bottles in green and clear.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 77e979835a384f07a1ddcfd0676e5718.jpg  

The elephants are banks . I once had the chance to buy six of the green and one in clear . I had to buy all the green ones in one deal at six hundred a pop , I only wanted one of them , so I bought just the clear one , now wish I had never paid the price I gave for it as it was missing the lid . I still have it but care little about it now .

cool ill have to post mine

Junior Member New Bottler
    Jumbo Peanut Butter Little Green Glass Jumbo Elephant Jar, cleaned, very nice with no cracks or chips. A modern reproduction of a ca. 1930's miniature sized (3 oz) Jumbo Peanut Butter jar in green glass. On Etsy.com Measures 3 3/8 inches highClick image for larger version. 

Name:	green_Jumbo.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	51.8 KB 
ID:	186098Click image for larger version. 

Name:	green_Jumbo2.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	31.5 KB 
ID:	186099