Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

Run of Jumbo peanut butter jars and dove jar

Dragon0421

Dec 11, 2007
east tn
Just moving some things around and thought i would take a pic of a run of jumbo jars i have put together. From 5oz to 2lb size. The last jar is a Dove mustard from the same company that put the jumbos out. Frank tea and spice company. Just thought i would post a pic.

Attachments

LC

Mar 17, 2007
Ohio
Love those Dove mustard jars . I have the Dove vendors jar but never did find the pound size one . Last time I saw one of the pound size jars sell it brought sixty five dollars and that has been a few years back . Here is a picture of the vendors size I have .

Dragon0421

Dec 11, 2007
east tn
Hey LC that is a nice jar that is the first one of that size i have seen. Is that the only 2 sizes the dove brand had with that jar. Thanks for the reply.

LC

Mar 17, 2007
Ohio
This is the only the second vendor jar I have seen Cory . I have been told it is scarce but there could be a bunch of them out there . I think those are the only two sizes out there , that is all I have ever seen .

LC

Mar 17, 2007
Ohio
Found this on eBay Cory , they are calling this a Dove mustard . Don't know if that is right or not . When I said I have only seen two different Dove jars , I was referring to the ones that have the embossed doves on them .

Attachments

LC

Mar 17, 2007
Ohio
The elephants are banks . I once had the chance to buy six of the green and one in clear . I had to buy all the green ones in one deal at six hundred a pop , I only wanted one of them , so I bought just the clear one , now wish I had never paid the price I gave for it as it was missing the lid . I still have it but care little about it now .

aqccorp

Jun 18, 2007
Corryton, TN
Jumbo Peanut Butter Little Green Glass Jumbo Elephant Jar, cleaned, very nice with no cracks or chips. A modern reproduction of a ca. 1930's miniature sized (3 oz) Jumbo Peanut Butter jar in green glass. On Etsy.com Measures 3 3/8 inches highgreen_Jumbo.jpggreen_Jumbo2.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frenchfox59901