Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Senior Member Bottle Master

Re: Admin how about a new category EAPG (Early American Pressed Glass)

[attachment=P1140137 (Large).JPG]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c44d2e5feeed4824a0b3e3ced9b95947.jpg  

Here is the other plate which is the same in all other aspects minus the Name President and the date of 1841 What I find odd about the two pennants is why were they there before Harrison was president. A plate touting him as a candidate would not need these,yet I think the confidence level was high he was going to be elected and literally the plate was pressed just before his election campaign knowing full well the Presidency was his to lose. There is no other logical explanation as to why they were there before he was President. [attachment=LotImg123537.jpg]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 524af19cce7945acb51246e49532ab96.jpg  

I have a few pcs. of pressed , It would make a great thread.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 542639725b7a49be8c8d655411a8a7f3.jpg  

Nice Gordon museum quality!!

Junior Member New Bottler
    I agree, we need some forum for EAPG. Primarily flint glass. I started picking up Tumblers a while back.
    For some reason they just fascinate me. Then I started picking up various other forms as well. Some of these
    things are just amazing. But unfortunately most of the stuff is clear. The colored stuff tends to get quite pricey.
    Your photos Of the Lacey Salts are just wonderful. I haven't managed to find any of those yet, But I'm keeping
    an eye out for them.