Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Member Bottle Master

Looking for veterinary bottles

I am always looking for veterinary bottles. I prefer 1880's or earlier, especially pontiled ones, but also interested in later ones if they are unusual.

As I go through eBay looking for my Pharmacy / Drug Store bottles I notice Vet. bottles listed and think of you. We haven't heard much from you lately, happy to see you're still around and interested. Jim
    Collect: 1/4 & 1/2 Oz Pharm / Drugs - 1 Oz "Stand Up" Pharms - WAW-WAW anything - Santa Ana, CA & Coeur d' Alene, ID bottles. TRADES available

Senior Member Bottle Finder Dr Pepper bottle man's Avatar
    I had a super rare vet bottle from Houston from two doctors, called The Cat & Dog Hospital, it is cobalt blue and supper embossed. I sold it with my collection years ago. See pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cat4.jpg   cat1.jpg   cat2.jpg   cat3.jpg  

Junior Member New Bottler
    I have this listed on eBay. I didn't think to check here before listing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  

That Houston bottle is a beauty for sure!

Senior Member Bottle Finder Dr Pepper bottle man's Avatar
    A vet in Austin has it now.

Quote Originally Posted by bostaurus View Post
    I am always looking for veterinary bottles. I prefer 1880's or earlier, especially pontiled ones, but also interested in later ones if they are unusual.
    I recently purchased a box of apothecary bottles from an estate sale that came out of an old country store. Most of the items looked like they were early 1900's. There were 5-6 veterinary bottles with some very cool looking graphics. Since this came out of an store, most are still full of the original contents.

I would be interested in selling them if you are interested, I can upload some pictures later.

Thanks

Joe

Hi everyone. Has been awhile since I have been on the site. I had some problems getting on when things were changed up and then just got out of the habit of checking in. vintonjoe I would love to see pictures of what you found. I will try to post pictures of some of my recent bottles. Hope you all had a very nice Thanksgiving.

Quote Originally Posted by bostaurus View Post
    Hi everyone. Has been awhile since I have been on the site. I had some problems getting on when things were changed up and then just got out of the habit of checking in. vintonjoe I would love to see pictures of what you found. I will try to post pictures of some of my recent bottles. Hope you all had a very nice Thanksgiving.
    As I said before / above, I'm glad to see you post. Please don't be gone so long.
    Jim
    Collect: 1/4 & 1/2 Oz Pharm / Drugs - 1 Oz "Stand Up" Pharms - WAW-WAW anything - Santa Ana, CA & Coeur d' Alene, ID bottles. TRADES available

I am going to try to do better! Nice to be back.