Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Bottle Master
    That little pottery item is Beef Extract from Brussels. The strange little bottle is a cruet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 657_004.jpg  

Senior Member Bottle Master Harry Pristis's Avatar

That is a varied trove of bottles. The milk glass bear appears to be sitting on a bee hive with another hive on its belly. That suggests this object was associated with honey -- a stopper, a handle for a dauber, etc.

The bottle with the constricted base and double pour-spout is a cruet from a caster set: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	casters.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	45.4 KB 
ID:	178312

The ceramic pot with the cow is a beef extract (meat paste) container.

Senior Member Bottle Master
    Thank you Leon for your post(s). I dug the heck out of Orange County, California back in the 1960s but little since and seeing your pictures right here on A-B.N, not having to go elsewhere, is a real treat for me. Keep 'em coming my man.
    Jim S.
    Collect: 1/4 & 1/2 Oz Pharm / Drugs - 1 Oz "Stand Up" Pharms - WAW-WAW anything - Santa Ana, CA & Coeur d' Alene, ID bottles. TRADES available

Senior Member Bottle Master Spirit Bear's Avatar
    I like the bear. LOL.
    Have I not commanded thee? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Joshua chapter 1, verse 9.

Senior Member Bottle Master hemihampton's Avatar
    Thanks everybody for the helpful information. Much Appreciated. Yeah, Spirit Bear, Your the 1st person I thought of when I realized it was a Bear. I figured you'd like. LEON.

P.S. I can't see the Facebook Video. Can every body else see it?

Senior Member Bottle Master Spirit Bear's Avatar
    I can't either.
    Have I not commanded thee? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Joshua chapter 1, verse 9.

Great finds! The bottle with the glass stopper is a cruet that was meant to sit in a caddy. I found one similar... mine likely once had a brass cap (not recovered).
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Etched glass bottle 2.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	387.4 KB 
ID:	178323

Senior Member Bottle Master hemihampton's Avatar
    Yours has a similar shape. Mine did not have a glass stopper. it looks like mine poured from both or either side. LEON.

Quote Originally Posted by hemihampton View Post
    Yours has a similar shape. Mine did not have a glass stopper. it looks like mine poured from both or either side. LEON.
    Ah, I see. Mistook the dual spout for a stopper. Definitely a cruet tho. Nice finds!