Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 2017 Finds

Senior Member Bottle Master Bass Assassin's Avatar
    Awesome glass you have there. Iím just down right jealous. Thanks so much for sharing with us

Senior Member Bottle Master
    Hey Coldwater!
    Glad to see you're still diving. That teal bottle is gorgeous and crazy crude. COngrats.

Senior Member Bottle Master coldwater diver's Avatar
    Thank You Bass Assassin I have some new areas in mind for this year that could have some good potential for some nice shards or possibly a whole bottle or two. Blobbottle Im glad to see you are here, How has diving been for you?

I am still out there diving but not in the winter anymore. I did not have a great year but i plan to hit the water harder in 2018. Since i was a regular here, i did find one new spot that ultimately produced five stoneware beers. That was pretty awesome.

Senior Member Bottle Master coldwater diver's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbottlebob View Post
    I am still out there diving but not in the winter anymore. I did not have a great year but i plan to hit the water harder in 2018. Since i was a regular here, i did find one new spot that ultimately produced five stoneware beers. That was pretty awesome.
    Blobbottlebob, I am glad to see you on the site again, I hope you are ok, I had a very rough patch myself. I just did a dive yesterday and my new waterproof booties are Not. its been so cold here the ocean waters are around 30-32 degrees so until I find the right boot my dives will be 50-60 min. I will post some photos. Lets see your stoneware beers.

Waterproof booties? You're diving dry? I never really got the hang of that and stayed with a wet suit. I like the feel of it better.
    I will post pics of the clays in a separate thread so as not to hijack yours.