Editing my post

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

mbrac1937

Reaction score
Hi I need to change my post or thread but I can't figure out how to do it. Can someone tell me how to do it? I tried the help thing and searched for it but didn't get any information. Thank you

UncleBruce

BEER DUDE
Reaction score
Hi I need to change my post or thread but I can't figure out how to do it. Can someone tell me how to do it? I tried the help thing and searched for it but didn't get any information. Thank you
There used to be a link in our post that allowed editing, but it appears to be GONE! Try contacting the admins and good luck with that.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
There used to be a link in our post that allowed editing, but it appears to be GONE! Try contacting the admins and good luck with that.
It seems to me you can change the post when initially posted but the option to edit is not longer available.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
I can’t remove any of my old posts. There is no ••• to tap on.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
at the bottom left of your post where it sez report should also have a edit option, I just edited one of my post a few minutes ago. Leon.
IMG_2037.png

mbrac1937

Reaction score
The word Report is at the bottom left of my post and when I clicked on it, it opened up a box that I could write in but I don't know what Report actually means - and thank you for my trophy.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen