Senior Member Bottle Finder PlaneDiggerCam's Avatar

L. C. Turner's Great Consumption Cure HELP!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20181201_203633.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	33.1 KB 
ID:	185911

Some of you have probably seen this bottle on my other dig post on here. I really need help with determining the history, price, rarity, and any information on this bottle. This BIM aqua bottle says: L. C. Turner's Great Consumption Cure (Front Panel) and has the mark: W.T. & CO / I U.S.A. (on the base and probably only from 1890-1894!). I have tried to reaserch this bottle and have come up empty many times.

If you know anything about this bottle PLEASE inform me! I am also starting to wonder if this is an unknown bottle!

Thanks,
    PlaneDiggerCam
    Last edited by PlaneDiggerCam; 12-04-2018 at 08:18 PM.

Senior Member Bottle Master sandchip's Avatar
    John Wolf can tell you if anybody can. That's one nice looking bottle with that icy looking light aqua color. Just killer!

Senior Member Bottle Master
    It's a so-called "Shaker" medicine put out by Dr. Louis Turner of St. Louis, Missouri in partnership with the Shaker community in Union Village, Ohio. Pretty hard to find and definitely a good bottle.

Quote Originally Posted by nhpharm View Post
    It's a so-called "Shaker" medicine put out by Dr. Louis Turner of St. Louis, Missouri in partnership with the Shaker community in Union Village, Ohio. Pretty hard to find and definitely a good bottle.
    Thank You!!!!! I appreciate the help! Not intending on selling it (obviously) but what is the selling price for this sort of bottle? I would like to document the price for my collection list where I include the price ranged of all of my bottles.
    Last edited by PlaneDiggerCam; 12-05-2018 at 04:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sandchip View Post
    John Wolf can tell you if anybody can. That's one nice looking bottle with that icy looking light aqua color. Just killer!
    I agree it is killer. This is probably my find of the year!

Senior Member Bottle Master
    No sales records, but I wouldn't be surprised if it goes for around $100 if you were to put it on ebay.