Great Bottle show in New Hampshire

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bearswede

Reaction score
RE: Great Bottle show in New HampshireATT: CanadianBoy

Hey, Wayne...

Glad you're back... With the puppy and all, we'll have to set out early Sunday morn, so we'll have to miss the pre-show fun... Will your friend, Kevin, be at the show? I'll bring my scotch tape...

By the way, I won one of those Broad Arrow Admiralty bottles from bottlegod (Rick)... He's delivering it to me at the show... It's a nice sealed oldy, so-called "lime" bottle... Can't wait to see it!

Ron

southern Maine diver

Reaction score

Hi Ron...

I'll be at the show for sure. Be there all day, except for the early entry. I'm wearing my "Manly" forum T-shirt, so you can't miss me... I cut the sleeves off so it looks more manly, Taz will like it for sure![:D]

My friend Kevin, will be there and I will be sure to introduce him to you. He is a great guy and is one of only two bottle diving friends I go out with. He has a nice collection going and he's a good diver. You'll like him

Sorry to see that you won't be at Bram's on Sat night... I'm looking forward to it. I'll see you at the show.

Wayne

capsoda

Reaction score

Hey Waynerd, Good to hear from ya. Been gettin in too late to call you but will very soon. How you dooin? hows my sweet heart and the two turds?

southern Maine diver

Reaction score

Obi-Wan-Capsoda...

Warren, buddyyy............. good to hear from you. Thanks for the kind words and the two "terds" (I assume you ment nerds, least that's what I told Nathan[:D]) say hello....

I was talking with Taz yesterday afternoon and we both agreed that it is a shame that you can't make it up to the New England Bottle Show, but we certainly understand. I think you and Cindy should go to a different bottle show every year. Just imagine all of the fun you could have had at the Baltimore Bottle Show and all of the hate and discontent you could have caused resturaunts down in the Baltimore area!!![:eek:]

Anyway, physical therapy is going well, I just started back to work on light duty (I'm driving the boats and supervising[&:]) so I can start to get a regular paycheck coming back in. Hopefully, I'll be able to get back into the water in another month or so.

Good to hear from you friend. Say "hey" to Cindy and I'll talk to you soon.
Wayne

JustGlass

Reaction score
Ive been to the keene show also the saratoga and swanzey show . How does the somersworth show compare to these shows in size. I was very impressed by the keene and saratoga show, while I thought the sawnzey show was a bit small. I live two hours away from concord. How far is somersworth from concord?

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey JG, I haven't been to the other shows you mentioned but I have been to many, many bottle shows in my life. The Somersworth Show is not the biggest show I have attended but I must say that I had more fun than at most and being a southern boy the folks there made me feel right at home. I will make it back up there too.

downeastdigger

Reaction score
Crawling through the mud and briars of Eliot Maine
Size wise the show has 62 dealer tables and is sold out. Last two years the show was highly attended, with a lot of action, and lots of bottles. Quite a few diggers set up, and this is the only show they do, so there is quite a bit of "fresh" stuff around. Hope you can make it, I can't wait
Bram

CanadianBoy

Reaction score
I know you guys will have a great time,I'm heading for Biloxi middle of April,ya know (DEEP SOUTH - WARRENVILLE.)
Gotta be next year for sure.Now I'm retired should have lots of time.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mlzeigler