Great Bottle show in New Hampshire

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

annie44

Reaction score
RE: Great Bottle show in New HampshireATT: CanadianBoy

Well - it looks like I am going to be the designated driver - I am getting a picture of this now - me in the front with my Starbucks and a truckload of you guys in the back with your bottles and shovels!!! Maybe you'll all be too tipsy to notice me sneaking the rare Saratoga and the colored open pontil medicines out of the hole you'll be digging!! By the way, I should also warn you that I'm a strict vegetarian, so that when we go out to dinner afterwards we need to think tofu and veggies!! (Sure you still want me around??!!)

southern Maine diver

Reaction score

Annie44...

Hey Cindy... we got tree bark... wild berrys... juniper... and the "99" serves salads... so you should be all set.[;)]

Now the beverages are all vegetarian... they're made from fermented stuff, distilled stuff that has not animal, red meat involved in the making!! So you have a a lot of choices to select from, salads and tree bark or drink with the gang![:D]

Wayne

epgorge

Reaction score

Annie,

I love rabbit food! I also am available for designated driver. But I can't wait to see who falls off the truck. I will have camera in hand.

Ep

downeastdigger

Reaction score
Crawling through the mud and briars of Eliot Maine

HI Guys !
Well the big show is just 6 weeks away! Unfortunately the show didnt get listed in the Bottle Magazine yet ( the person in charge was sick), but it will be listed in the March issue for sure.

The date is April 1st. I believe set up is 7 am . This year the show doesn't fall on Daylight savings day, so we dont lose an hour sleep like last year, so thats great.
The night before (Sat March 31), I'll be at the hall hosting an informal get together like last year. It will be BYOB, but I'll provide some tasty food, so let me know if you might drop by so I know how much food to make.

We can do some "indoor tailgating" , show what we've dug this year, buy, trade, sell etc, I'll probably have a bunch of stuff out. WE CAN'T SET UP OR CLAIM A TABLE FOR THE SHOW THE NEXT DAY. That creates problems, and I'll catch grief for it :)

southern Maine diver

Reaction score

Hey EP and Annie44...

I am the "diver" from this area, so I'll be the "designated diver" here. I have spent many hours underwater and I know the rivers, bays, inlets and coves best, so I'll have to be the one...

Wait a minute... my wife was tapping me on the shoulder and she said you guys were talking about a designate "dRiver" not diver... sorry about that... nevermind.[&:]

Wayne

downeastdigger

Reaction score
Crawling through the mud and briars of Eliot Maine

Tables at the show are $25, it is not sold out yet, but it will be.

To get a table call the Show chairman Gerry Sirois at 207-773-0148

Here is some local hotel info -

Comfort Inn Dover - 1 mile away, new, pretty fancy , not cheap ( I think $99) 603-750-7507
Days Inn Dover 2 miles away , not fancy, but nice ($71.00) 603-742-0400
Hi Vu motel Rochester 2 miles away, a dive , cheaper ( 50.00) 332-1230
The parking lot at the Great Bay Gallery - safe, cold, but free

Hope you all can make it !
I hope the ground has thawed by then, but I doubt it :(
Email me if you need more info

Bram Hepburn email Bramiam@aol.com
Great Bay Gallery Function Facility

epgorge

Reaction score

Just spoke with Jerry! Nice guy! I decided I would set up a table. He is mailing me an entry form. Still tables available. You might want to hurry, there getting fewer and space is limited. They provide the table and frown upn extras. No problem with me as I won't have many there anyway probably.

Wow, I went from not sure if I was going, to getting a table there in about an hour. Won't the wife be surprised.

Ep

capsoda

Reaction score

Hey Joel, Take lots of pic for me. I was there last year but I can't get away this year.[&o]

epgorge

Reaction score

You got it Cappy!

Ep

earlyglass

Reaction score

I will be set up at this show. Please feel free to stop by and say hello. It is always nice to put a face with the name (or screen name)!

Mike (earlyglass)

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webster