Great Bottle show in New Hampshire

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

stonemason

Reaction score
RE: Great Bottle show in New HampshireATT: CanadianBoy

Hey Downeast, save that tumbler.Me and the husband will be there to check things out. Any shows ever come around the Keene NH area?

bearswede

Reaction score

, there is a great show in Keene in October.

Hey, Bram...

Is it possible to get a table for the Keene show, or is it perpetually sold out...? I've called a couple of times and there never seems to be an available table... Do you set up there?

Ron

epgorge

Reaction score

I just got an application bearswede in the mail. It is $25 bucks to get in and the guy told me there would be time. I am not going to be setting up a table now, as my wife decreed we werre not going to sit there for eight hours. This is my birthday trip from my wife and she rules, anyway, .... (pause), so, I am not going to have a table this year (next year I will leave her home). There was still time for me so I assume there will still be time for you. I just got the application two days ago.

I do hope to meet you there though.

Joel

epgorge

Reaction score

Sorry Bears,
I confused the one in April with the one in October. Good luck.
Joel

downeastdigger

Reaction score
Crawling through the mud and briars of Eliot Maine

HI guys, just a reminder that I will be at the hall in here in Somerworth on the night before the show ( march 31). I'll have some chow available, as well as bottles out for buy and swap. No one can claim tables or set up the night before, this is a separate gig hosted by me, just so I can get some more bottling in :)
If you can, email me if you think you might stop by, so I know how much food to have out.
Bram

Caretaker maine

Reaction score

Isn't there two shows in Keene, one in April and the other in Oct, I went to one on RT10 in Swanzy and the other at the Keene high school, but have been there in a couple of years, I'll be going down to Sommerworth in April, so I see a couple of you guys, hope I'll be able to stay long than last year, wonder if Matty's CD will be there, if not I'll send it thru the mail, see you guys there, just waiting til thwe snow melts[:mad:]

bearswede

Reaction score

Hey, Steve...

The one in Swanzy is at the Knotty Pine Auction Gallery/Antique store on April 15th... I'll have a table there... I will also have one at Somersworth... Expect I'll see you there...

Ron

southern Maine diver

Reaction score

Hey Ron...

Sorry that I've beenoff line for a while... this computer was freezing up and I had to keep re-booting it... [:mad:]
Got real tired of that and took it in for an overhaul! Got it cleaned up but it took way too laong. It would have been quicker to refinance the house and buy a new one!![:D]

Anyway... are you going over to Bram's on Sat night Mar 31st? I plan on going and I'll be bringing "Coldwater Diver" my friend Kevin. He really wants to meet you cause he has several chipped bottles he would like to show you regarding repair methods. I'll introduce you.

Wayne[&:]

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aarhar75