100% Clueless on this :D

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

chelle_58

Reaction score
Hi!
I'm not familiar at all with antique bottles so I apologize if this isn't the area to post this. My father recently purchased a case of 24 antique glass bottles. The seller suggested they may be older medicine bottles. There is no name on them, except on the bottom of each bottle there is a number and fCw is engraved. I have included pictures of these bottles any help would be really appreciated on them. I also took a picture of the box that the bottles are encased in. There is a symbol on the side of the box that I've never seen before. Also on the box was an address printed on the top. It looks as though its a Commerce street, Philadelphia PA address. I'm just looking for some general information. Around what date would these have been from? Any worth to the bottles? Thanks for any help!

Michelle
PIC_0016.jpg
PIC_0015.jpg
PIC_0013.jpg
PIC_0014.jpg

Also, as far as the size of the bottles they are about as tall as an average soda can. However the width of them are slightly smaller than a can.

jamus

Reaction score
they look like they were made before 1900. 1880's, 1890's perhaps. They are in a medicine bottle style.

Tandy

Reaction score
Hi Chelle_58, I agree with what jamus said in regard to the bottles, they are in all probability medicine type bottles. Does the seam go all the way to the top or not?

Tandy.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kennyg1960