100mg Sealed Sample of Depleted Uranium Metal (U-238), Element 92 for Auction

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Plumbata

Reaction score
I have been selling this stuff on eBay for a while, and figured I could give the curious folk here an opportunity to own a stable and nonregulated form of Uranium metal, element # 92, perhaps for less than I charge on that godforsaken website.

I cut and sealed with a blowtorch in 13cc glass ampules small ~100 mg quantities of Uranium metal, which consists of roughly 99.8% U-238 and 0.2% U-235, the latter being the isotope used to make atomic bombs. Since this is depleted, it is not regulated in this quantity, and cannot be used to make any bombs, death pills, or evil Muslim terrorist devices. The level of radioactivity is comparable to uranium glass marbles (that's to say it is very low and safe) but it is a poisonous heavy metal, and thus should not be handled or swallowed (like lead). This is why I took it upon myself to seal the material in borosilicate glass ampules so it can be shown to worthy inquisitive minds without fear of loss or accidental absorption and bioaccumulation.

Some people might be paranoid about this, but it is perfectly legal to buy, sell, and own in quantities less than 1 kilogram.

The label is a tad different than shown in the picture, but it is the same ampule. The chunk is small, but that is because this stuff is insanely dense, at around 19 grams per cc, much like gold, compared to lead at around 11.3 g/cc.
5111_876355843720_1937295_50468975_5813099_n.jpg

The auction ends at 10:00 PM next Thursday, and will be shipped safely to the winner free of charge after I receive notification that the funds have been sent via paypal to the administrator(s) of this forum.

Bidding starts at a low 1.99!

cyberdigger

Reaction score
You got any dilithium crystals? Mine are almost burnt out..[&:] I'll pay shipping..

Plumbata

Reaction score
Nope, sorry man.

Got the hookup on Adamantium, Mithril, and Kryptonite though. [;)]

surfaceone

Reaction score
Stephen/Plumbata has been AWOL as of late. You might try to PM or e-mail him.

Hey Plumby,

Hope you're doing well and throwing lots of dirt. Give us a holla...

treasureis.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alatide